Today at the RFL Disciplinary...

Hull FC received no bans, no fines...in fact, not a sausage.

That is all.

• Haha 3
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Cool....Things are looking up then

"Always look on the bright side of life"...

I’m amazed the hip drop tackle on Lacans didn’t get picked up in the Leigh v Fev game.

All the minutae used to discipline a player for head related issues yet nothing  for a hip drop that causes injury.

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

I’m amazed the hip drop tackle on Lacans didn’t get picked up in the Leigh v Fev game.

All the minutae used to discipline a player for head related issues yet nothing  for a hip drop that causes injury.

Not seen it back, but it highlights two issues. One where the MRP have stopped publishing details of incidents they've reviewed and decided against a charge, which would answer questions like this one. And another, which has always been the case, there seem to be areas both on the field, and in the MRP that get clamped down on to the detriment of other areas. There was a tackle in round 1 where Edwin Ipape was injured after contact from a 3rd man in the tackle that I suspect would've seen a ban last season.

8 minutes ago, phiggins said:

Not seen it back, but it highlights two issues. One where the MRP have stopped publishing details of incidents they've reviewed and decided against a charge, which would answer questions like this one. And another, which has always been the case, there seem to be areas both on the field, and in the MRP that get clamped down on to the detriment of other areas. There was a tackle in round 1 where Edwin Ipape was injured after contact from a 3rd man in the tackle that I suspect would've seen a ban last season.

I find it it hard to believe that it’s been reviewed and they found no case to answer.  
41st minute.

17 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

I find it it hard to believe that it’s been reviewed and they found no case to answer.  
41st minute.

Given it resulted in an injury, I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t reviewed. Sadly, we don’t know what is reviewed and why incidents are found no case to answer because they’ve stopped telling us for some reason. 

5 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Hull FC received no bans, no fines...in fact, not a sausage.

That is all.

Blimey! We'll be keeping thirteen men on the field next.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, Ullman said:

Blimey! We'll be keeping thirteen men on the field next.

A rare piece of Hull FC optimism.