Hunslet 7th April.

jroyales

1 hour ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

Mo Agoro out as well as Ben O’Keefe, according to Longy’s interview on the Roughyeds’ excellent tv channel on YouTube.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

26 minutes ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

No, wrong again. I was making it up - it's Cian on loan at Workington. I really must try to stop talking rubbish, just for a change!

I don't think you're totally wrong. Think Kieron Tyrer played for Salford reserves as part of dual reg agreement. Something like that anyway

• Like 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

I prefer the picture to a video for the teams (sorry George).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, fiftiesremembered said:

I need some of whatever Tyrer has had for breakfast !!!

Taken his chance for sure!

• Like 2

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

Taken his chance for sure!

I was telling my wife we’d be weakened out wide without Mo Agoro and Ben O’Keefe. Fortunately, she doesn’t listen to me much these days… Fantastic result, especially the nil. Anyone getting bored of Oldham battering teams yet? Me neither!!! 🏆❤️🥳

• Like 2

Superb performance 1 to 17 and complete domination from minute one to eighty. Anyone who has seen Tyrer play before this season knows how good he can be and I think he left a few tries out there in the second half. Kopzcak was immense as always and Lawton continued his brilliant form putting in huge hits and making breaks.

Craven was brilliant and had his best game in an Oldham shirt and when he went to scrum half in the second half we scored some superb tries. Think that second half is the standard and style we are looking to take forward into the championship with Craven controlling the game, Logan supporting at stand off with PLT being dynamite at full back and even in a small cameo having some serious highlights.

Feels a bit silly picking individuals out as you could legitimately pick 10 plus players who had cracking games.

Edited by m brooksy
  • Like 4

• Like 1