Barrow away

RogerT

For those going to Barrow, pop onto their website go to tickets and their early bird prices are £16 full, £13 for concessions.

On the day prices are £20, concessions £15.

All juniors are free, but those UNDER secondary school age must be supervised by an adult.

Earlybird online ticket discount available if you buy before 23.59 the day before Match Day. 

I don't think there'll be 20 in it....16-28. We need to get in front like we did at Whitehaven and dictate. I believe we're missing Gledders for 2 weeks starting this week.

Certainly not on the naughty boy step. Unless work is calling or holidays or injured.

By they show us up, nice to see things like this.

2 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

Will be tough this week without White and Leak, both picked out by Coach Crarey. Good news is they are without key players too,  noticeably half backs. Could be a good leveller. Hope O Burton and Gibbons can step up and make up for the work rate that Leak and White bring.

It's a long cheer from me and Redditch today, in Livorno, beautiful day. Bring the points back!

We will try on our way up there now. Are popping into Florence or Pisa.

31 minutes ago, Dog forever said:

Terrible loss today , eagles puttin 50+ on barrow, and we lose to them. Gonna be a long season.....

Well done barrow. 👏 

Don't forget Donny winning 38 12 at Barrow. We need to be very wary of you lads at Keepmoat in a couple of weeks. I'm certain you'll be up for it.

From afar it seems a poor state of affairs to not have troubled the scorers in the second half.  I think whoever said it's going to be a long season (said it myself before a ball had been passed though) is spot on. A battling win 1st out v Fev, then should have beaten them 1st league game, then the confidence of a stroll out at Whitehaven, another battling show v Wakey then taking York should have been a springboard for today against one of the teams we want to be lower down the ladder than us. Clearly we're not strong enough in key spine areas and in general squad depth, which has been mentioned more than once. Unless our status changes it's hard to figure out 2 teams to finish below us. Strengthen or leave the scene.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, phildog said:

From afar it seems a poor state of affairs to not have troubled the scorers in the second half.  I think whoever said it's going to be a long season (said it myself before a ball had been passed though) is spot on. A battling win 1st out v Fev, then should have beaten them 1st league game, then the confidence of a stroll out at Whitehaven, another battling show v Wakey then taking York should have been a springboard for today against one of the teams we want to be lower down the ladder than us. Clearly we're not strong enough in key spine areas and in general squad depth, which has been mentioned more than once. Unless our status changes it's hard to figure out 2 teams to finish below us. Strengthen or leave the scene.

I can think of one.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, phildog said:

3 teams have to finish below us this season 

• Like 1

IMG_0583.JPG

Think Castleford and Lingard are taking the ######, tbh. Hooley allowed to go to Featherstone. I thought we were DR? Kibula with us one week, not the next,  then doesn't even make the Castleford squad? We haven't got the depth of squad to take hits like that.l, especially when we get injuries. We need to be very careful this season, because if we go down, i do fear for the club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, batley paul said:

Think Castleford and Lingard are taking the ######, tbh. Hooley allowed to go to Featherstone. I thought we were DR? Kibula with us one week, not the next,  then doesn't even make the Castleford squad? We haven't got the depth of squad to take hits like that.l, especially when we get injuries. We need to be very careful this season, because if we go down, i do fear for the club.

I'm sure Tom Hooley posted that Kibula was ill, hence not playing for us ir Cas this weekend to be fair. But I agree with you regard your other comments. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?