Swinton Away

Sheffield out of the way now, so lets go it against Swinton, it's going to be a tough nut to crack after today's result against Featherstone.

26 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Sheffield out of the way now, so lets go it against Swinton, it's going to be a tough nut to crack after today's result against Featherstone.

Featherstone aren't the team they used to be, and are no longer feared so no surprise that Swinton beat them.

Absolutely. D.r with cas with regular hooley appearances season kicks on.

Bare bones and not yet hardened kids it's relegation dog fight. Fax and york won't stay wounded for long but rams are right in it. Again

• Like 1

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

31 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Absolutely. D.r with cas with regular hooley appearances season kicks on.

Bare bones and not yet hardened kids it's relegation dog fight. Fax and york won't stay wounded for long but rams are right in it. Again

Know a lot for someone who hasn’t been seen in 9ole for a few years… 

just a quick question why? You’ve missed 3 and half years of brilliant memories 

On 05/06/2024 at 13:20, toffeedog said:

Needs hooley to be with us still he just quailty at this level . Takes pressure off woods as he can let woods drift in and out the gane 

I noticed about woods too, he seemed to take on the line a bit more.

On 06/06/2024 at 16:59, Keep The Faith said:

Woods doesn’t shut up a brilliant player and leader reminds me of Andy Gregory just slimmer and not as much of a drinker 

There are a couple of other differences. 

• Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Hope Lingard has somebody for us this and next weekend as they've sent another player Johnson out to Featherstone. I was obviously wrong in assuming we were first DR partner....

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Hope Lingard has somebody for us this and next weekend as they've sent another player Johnson out to Featherstone. I was obviously wrong in assuming we were first DR partner....

It depends upon what you can afford. DR isn't free, nor are loans. Possibly Fev were prepared/able to pay the fee and you weren't.  RL is a cruel sport nowadays - no favours from anyone.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

13 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

It depends upon what you can afford. DR isn't free, nor are loans. Possibly Fev were prepared/able to pay the fee and you weren't.  RL is a cruel sport nowadays - no favours from anyone.

Or maybe he wouldn’t get in back row with Walshaw and Manning playing out their skins 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, phildog said:

Think he has gone on loan Phil. 

I didn't say anything about DR or loan, just that as usual we're on the ar*e end of everything we enter into, and being penniless isn't helping. Thing is though, if we're penniless now, can't strengthen enough to stay up (beating Bulls and Eagles would count for nothing) then we'll still be penniless in Div 1.

2 hours ago, phildog said:

I didn't say anything about DR or loan, just that as usual we're on the ar*e end of everything we enter into, and being penniless isn't helping. Thing is though, if we're penniless now, can't strengthen enough to stay up (beating Bulls and Eagles would count for nothing) then we'll still be penniless in Div 1.

Who said we haven’t gone any Dual Reg this week or any week 

I’m saying the player from cas couldn’t clean the players I’ve mentioned boots

• Like 2

Hooley, Kibula, Mustapha not in Cas side. Hill selected in 13, Putt sub. Which Cas player could clean the boots of which other players mentioned?

21 minutes ago, phildog said:

Hooley, Kibula, Mustapha not in Cas side. Hill selected in 13, Putt sub. Which Cas player could clean the boots of which other players mentioned?

Johnson! 
the player your ASKING why we haven’t got him on dual reg? No offence to the kid he’s been all over the block not good enough