Samir Tahraoui and Jordan Hand leaving.

mickhornet

26 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

What's your honest opinion of Samri please.

When on form Samir is a very good player and will do a good job for you. His form this year has been variable but I'm still sorry to see him go.

I like Sami he was great for us last season. From what I saw of him earlier in the season he seemed to be carrying an injury, his knee was usually strapped up. As a result he wasn't the force he was previously. I think he's very much a confidence player, when his confidence is high he can be devasting. This season he looked like a player low on confidence and consequently he's not been at his best.

I was a fan of Sami. He always took us forward and his discipline was good. All the best Sami and thanks for your efforts for the Hornets. 

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Thanks for your comments, I'm sure Fordy will do his best to get his confidence and form back.

He's also a really pleasant, self effacing guy who off the field is a gentle giant. As Doug said his discipline is good, he never seems to get wound up and he never gives the referee any trouble at all. A big plus in a prop.

I always liked Samir, he seemed to give us something different to the usual trundle it forward and take the tackle sort of prop forward although I still felt he had more in him especially for his size, the bloke is a monster

I agree with the above about him being a confidence player, when he's firing he's a real handful but its just not clicked for him this year quite the same.

Good luck Samir!

AK says in his match preview that he is not rushing to replace these players for the sake of doing so.  Very few players available and waiting for the right fit for the squad.  For now, he's hoping for a settled combination of existing squad players, plus some DR, if required due to injury, etc.  Lee Mitchell and Matty Blythe seem to be in the frame for Sunday.

Would like to see Stuart Biscombe back at the club, he was very much a bustling forward when used at the right time in a game. He's playing regularly with Oxford this season.

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

According to the official site we are expected to be without 6 regular players (4 backs/2 forwards) for Toulouse and have recalled Lobwein for cover. Most absentees owing to injuries.  DR to the rescue and damage limitation for warm welcome & expected 31 degrees!

3 hours ago, oiseau said:

Really surprised to see Samir leaving. He was Hornet's MOM in the first game against TO13 last year for me and  pretty good in the final too.cant

I   cant see why, very much a fans favourite.Unless someone really good arrives he will be missed.      

Archived