Challenge Cup Run

Krzzystuff

Sorry guys 2018 will not be your year. The Wolfpack just arent good enough YET.

BUT, as a punt on who will be the first non English team to win the CC they would certainly be in with a shout.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bearman said:

Sorry guys 2018 will not be your year. The Wolfpack just arent good enough YET.

BUT, as a punt on who will be the first non English team to win the CC they would certainly be in with a shout.

I think we can, I think we can, I think we can....

I know we can.....I know we can....I know we can.....

I believe we will, I believe we will, I believe we will....

I know we will....I know we will....I know we will...

WE ARE GOING TO DO IT!!!!!  WE ARE GOING TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!  WE ARE GOING TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Would love you guy's to come back to York again so we could end your dream this  year in the cup.       Good luck.

Be careful what you ask for....you just might get it!

On 3/16/2018 at 7:43 PM, manu266 said:

So what would be your best Round 5 draw for TWP:

• an amateur or League 1 or bottom 8 Championship side (not Leigh) to get another easy round
  • Leigh, because we hate them right?
  • a Top 4 Championship side to test the team
  • one of the 3 English SL teams to get maximum media coverage
  • Catalan to celebrate global RL in the RFL system
  • TWP forfeit for cost cutting reasons (a certain Derek asked me to add this one)

I vote for Catalan of course but I'm totally biased...

The draw is Tuesday at 3PM EDT live on the BBC website.

Happy St-Patrick weekend everyone...

Catalans would be good for the media hype around that and the fact we are likely going to face them in the qualifiers. good to test the waters now.

Kman, I said behave, but I love your optimism, lol. ojx, you did have a Canadian flag at Crazy Park the other week, it's a start.

25 minutes ago, TMF said:

Kman, I said behave, but I love your optimism, lol. ojx, you did have a Canadian flag at Crazy Park the other week, it's a start.

We're new....give us a break.

We have mate, we have. My opinion is, most fans out of Super Greed want you to succeed, because we can't, for obvious reasons. So, fly high my friend and I hope you get the draw in the next round you want. But you may have to beat us first, lol. 

Love it, who would of thought, lol.

19 minutes ago, Bearman said:

Be very afraid. Raiders have your measure now!!

3 minutes ago, TMF said:

Love it, who would of thought, lol.

Our old nemesis returns....our chance for revenge....time to settle this once and for all!

And I wanna eat some of those fish and chips from St. Lukes Fish and Chips like it says on the sign in the Barrow stadium.

14 minutes ago, manu266 said:

image.png.a2993d0f32ee9b5ea72e36471110c431.png

THIS...IS...SOOO not fair! We are the only team to travel twice to Barrow and...lol...just kidding. I tried to pull a Barrow from last year.

I have to say paybacks a biznatch!!! Nothing against Barrow as you boys almost beat us but our boys will be looking for payback.

Lol. get it from all you kanuks, you're right but it's going to be great. Home draw, whatever, tie of the round I think. Could be worse, you could of gone to Warrington. 

26 minutes ago, TMF said:

Lol. get it from all you kanuks, you're right but it's going to be great. Home draw, whatever, tie of the round I think. Could be worse, you could of gone to Warrington. 

We'd just show them what real wolves look like...why do you think Sims is with us? Warrington Scraggly Cayotes  more like it!

Barrow are a good team, OK we shellacked them in L1 but they've picked their game up and they are well coached and if it's wet & muddy could be another close grinder....

and I hope York springs a July 30.17 on Catalans!

Rowley will put a weaker team out and they will hope to lose the game. It's the week before they all set sail for three months in Canada. Wives & girlfriends will be giving all the TWP players there good bye loving the week before so all the troops will be knackered....  Also Rowley will not want his team doing a transatlantic trip for round 6 ,the week before they meet Toulouse and then Leigh .... 

16 minutes ago, wonderofwood said:

Rowley will put a weaker team out and they will hope to lose the game. It's the week before they all set sail for three months in Canada. Wives & girlfriends will be giving all the TWP players there good bye loving the week before so all the troops will be knackered....  Also Rowley will not want his team doing a transatlantic trip for round 6 ,the week before they meet Toulouse and then Leigh .... 

I totally disagree...we are going for the Cup!   If management never went for the Cup....there would be trouble...we love our cups in Canada!  Our owner wants to hoist that Cup and he is going to...and he deserves too!....he is a great owner!!

StanleyCup.jpg

Archived