anyone taking time off to watch ENWC?

Very much looking forward to this, and hope to catch as many live-streamed games as I can.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

So early mornings, late into work if it's a cracker of a match scenario? 

It'll make a change from the usual fodder on telly at breakfast - I hope to catch some

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

25 minutes ago, EF2000 said:

Are the times English or Australian time?

English. They are playing them late at night to around 3am in Australia. It’s a bit unorthodox but that’s how we fit everyone into our packed rugby league fields. They operate 24/7.

41 minutes ago, DavidM said:

It’s pretty unrealistic to use a days holiday to watch Hong Kong v Poland . Certainly be an interesting discussion at home ..

It's not just that game though. You'd also be able to watch Japan v Turkey, Malta v Niue, and Hungary v Vanuatu. Don't fall into the usual RL trap of not marketing things properly. Once your other half gets to hear that you'll be able to watch four mouth watering matches in one day, they'll be in full agreement of you taking a day off. Start by putting a few posters around the house to promote the event.

Archived