Up for the (Yorkshire) Cup ?

Fenton Knight

One week today, the Knights will lock horns with the best amateur side by far in Hunslet Club Parkside - judging by their 22 wins out of 22 to become runaway National Conference Premiership Champions last season. Got to get there (Dewsbury) in numbers on Saturday to get us off to a flying start. Be York, be proud, be loud. Up the Knights.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not strictly true. NE. 

BBC RY will not be covering the next two games including Parkside but MAY cover the final should the Knights get there..

I will be there on Saturday wearing my other hat - Knights fan. Always nice to have a shout !

As ever we will be covering Knights games home and away during the season including Cup fixtures.

A really good workout against a tough no nonsense team. Thought the Hunslet scrum half was their pick. For the Knights, Dave Peterson showed just much he will add to this Knights team, in for me, a man of the match performance. Special picks for Matty M and Brad Hey, and thought Jack Teanby went well again. Hope Blaggy’s injury is not as bad as it looked but if it’s knee I do fear the worst.

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

Entertaining game today, I thought hunslet club stuck to their task valiantly with a good spirit. U can see why they have the record they have as they are well organised and certainly have some hammer with their forwards.

I was v impressed by Petersen he looks a good find, jubb had a good game as did marsh 

Onwards n upwards

Archived