Hull FC v Hull Kingston Rovers

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull KR
    • Draw

Rovers by at least a dozen. And if both teams maintain their form from last weekend, a repeat of the 6-42 debacle may be on the cards.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

FC firm favourites at home. Higher league placing and have been consistent all season.

Tight game max of 8 points in it.

Not a chance mate. Dobson to torment Hull who won't be able to cope with his kicking. Hull fc have been out enthused by most teams this year, but have been fortunate to scrape more wins than they should have. If any team is going to win by enthusiasm tomorrow, it won't be Hull fc.

FC firm favourites at home. Higher league placing and have been consistent all season.

We have been consistent; consistently s**t. Consistently in the top six thanks to results of other games going our way. Consistently poorly coached. Consistently playing for a maximum of thirty minutes every game. Consistently poor to watch.

If KR lose this by less than 18 they should be ashamed of themselves.

Edited by Mistress_Marlowe

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

So Hull fans think KR will win, KR fans think Hull will win, I, as a Cas fan, want Hull to win so guess I need to say Hull KR by 10!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Tight game max of 8 points in it.

Hull slight favourites with the bookies. They tend to rely on hard facts.

Can't see there being much in it. I'm expecting a real dogfight.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I'm expecting a real dogfight.

One you might see at "Scruffs" rather than "Crufts".

Victor Chandler have Hull KR at 5/4 off scratch.

Looks like they know as much about RL as Richard Agar.

Not a chance mate. Dobson to torment Hull who won't be able to cope with his kicking. Hull fc have been out enthused by most teams this year, but have been fortunate to scrape more wins than they should have. If any team is going to win by enthusiasm tomorrow, it won't be Hull fc.

Your team is doing a lot of what we did last year. Winnig games but not quite sure how we did it. Beating teams that we by rights should have lost to.

This year we have played really badly at times, and really well at other times. We have shown that at times we can be really really good. If we continue to tackle like we have done for the last 4 or 5 games then without Long I can't see Hull scoring more than 18, so if our attack is good enough to score 18+ points then we should win.

Weather to be a big factor, forecast to p*ss it down all night, think that will help Hull more than Rovers. Suits their 1 out play more.

Your team is doing a lot of what we did last year. Winnig games but not quite sure how we did it. Beating teams that we by rights should have lost to. This year we have played really badly at times, and really well at other times. We have shown that at times we can be really really good. If we continue to tackle like we have done for the last 4 or 5 games then without Long I can't see Hull scoring more than 18, so if our attack is good enough to score 18+ points then we should win.

Weather to be a big factor, forecast to p*ss it down all night, think that will help Hull more than Rovers. Suits their 1 out play more.

Tell me about it :(;)

Not talking about your team, even the team at the bottom of the league beats your lot. ;)

Yes Cats beat half our full team....well done.

The post was tongue in cheek to my Hull friends

Boy I hope your lot get spanked tonight :P

Weather not sure what to do over here. Gloriously sunny one minute, chucking it down the next.

Hopefully it'll be peeing down later, suit Agar's brand of rugby, as BR says. :rolleyes:

(Don't expect to hear from BR for a while, if he's any sense he'll keep a low profile having incurred the wrath of SB... :ph34r: )

This on the box?

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Weather not sure what to do over here. Gloriously sunny one minute, chucking it down the next.

Hopefully it'll be peeing down later, suit Agar's brand of rugby, as BR says. :rolleyes:

(Don't expect to hear from BR for a while, if he's any sense he'll keep a low profile having incurred the wrath of SB... :ph34r: )

I'm here :D Jonny Vegas's sister don't scare me :unsure:

Anyway just as a little titbit, I can't make the game tonight and every derby I have missed at the KC, we have won. Everyone I have been to, we have lost. Hopefully the run will continue tonight.

T-shirt and shorts it is then!

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.