old threads...

In digging them up I mean?

For every thread you might dig up to look smug, there'll be one someone can find to make you look daft.

Maybe. B)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

For every thread you might dig up to look smug, there'll be one someone can find to make you look daft.

Maybe. B)

As a newbie its great to see some of the old posts.

The real deals haven't changed.

for the older and more wiser guys its a waste of your years / months/ weeks/days left ;)

As a newbie its great to see some of the old posts.

Well just go away and read them. :rolleyes:

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Well just go away and read them. :rolleyes:

how dare you????

Dave, i had read them for weeks before joining, hence why i become a regular.

Some great people on here. (this part of the forum)

Terrywebbisgod

Old Frightful

GiWildgo

Dave T

Neil fox is god

Sam (sometimes)

Mick Geldhill (top guy)

KT (when he's not a t1t)

Royboy (think thats his name)

AMH (ok for a bird)

Trojan (total gent)

Pedro (when he wants)

RP London

COFI (top lad from Wales)

Jannerboy

Exile Pie (respect for him)

Hindle Xiii (up and down like a brides night, think he needs a bird)

MD Widnes fan ok ish

ullman (justed added now, sorry forgot you)

and Finally Hanners the biggest ###### stirrer on here, but funny as hell.

and all the others are to55ers, unless i missed someone :P:P

and Padge your the daddy

Edited by 1976PMJwires

I think resurrection is a great idea, apart from any of mine when I drank a lot of wine one night...still gives me the shivers

If the newbies read some of them, they might catch on to the way the forum used to work when it was fun, and be able to read some of the posts in an entirely different way :D

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Maybe. B)

You do it every Friday night, mate.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I think resurrection is a great idea, apart from any of mine when I drank a lot of wine one night...still gives me the shivers

If anyone cares to post a link to any of the threads alluded to here, I may swiftly retract my original sentiment.

You do it every Friday night, mate.

Eh? :huh:

Mick Geldhill (top guy)

KT (when he's not a t1t)

Completely and utterly stunned

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Dont get defence. Look at the source.....rise above. He is only 1 more brain cell than Wendall :rolleyes:

Ridiculous post Saintsbird - you;re implying that Wendall has at least one!!

Honestly, you nurses!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Completely and utterly stunned

In the main i have respect for you, i have had to make the odd apology, you then let yourself down later on. As i have said, anytime you visit the HJ i'll buy you a beer.

Har Har Carl! Ner ner na ner ner!

Har Har Carl! Ner ner na ner ner!

Hinders Hinders Hinders!!

how dare you????

Dave, i had read them for weeks before joining, hence why i become a regular.

Some great people on here. (this part of the forum)

Terrywebbisgod

Old Frightful

GiWildgo

Dave T

Neil fox is god

Sam (sometimes)

Mick Geldhill (top guy)

KT (when he's not a t1t)

Royboy (think thats his name)

AMH (ok for a bird)

Trojan (total gent)

Pedro (when he wants)

RP London

COFI (top lad from Wales)

Jannerboy

Exile Pie (respect for him)

Hindle Xiii (up and down like a brides night, think he needs a bird)

MD Widnes fan ok ish

ullman (justed added now, sorry forgot you)

and Finally Hanners the biggest ###### stirrer on here, but funny as hell.

and all the others are to55ers, unless i missed someone :P:P

and Padge your the daddy

How sickly, a grown man giving us a list of his "great" people. You've just taken the title of biggest brown noser from terry webb is god. Have you made any man love with him yet ? I'm just off to spew up.

How sickly, a grown man giving us a list of his "great" people. You've just taken the title of biggest brown noser from terry webb is god. Have you made any man love with him yet ? I'm just off to spew up.

We're just not all cyclopses mate, if giving credit where credit is due to other teams is "brown nosing" you have serious issues pal.Said that to you before and you went very quiet.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.