today's game

Robin  Evans

Comment on Facebook suggests Briggsy has a broken ankle. Sounds like Craven and Milner at halfback for the next few weeks.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Notwithstanding the fact I talk bo llox, I genuinely hold a belief that without injuries we'd be unbeaten.

The squad depth is now to be tested.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Roche suspected broken ankle as well

Davies and Bozzy are just head knocks

Injuries didnt cost us the game today - the three missed kicks didnt help as all were fairly kickable for someone of Briggs calibre, but the penalties, lack of ball and we tackled ourselves to a standstill is what cost us it today

Fax and oxy boy might get their day in the sun next week after their result today and what happened to us today

The missed goal kicks didn't help our cause today, we held our own until the last twenty minutes or so, then we were dead on our feet. Met some nice people today, some of them who actually work for the bronchos and are very passionate about the game. One girl had moved from Walney Island to London to be part of the set up.

Im Fev and im proud

Given we had money to spend on the York player, perhaps we need to bring some players in. Not sure if there's many available though.

With the current luck on the injury front they'd get injured in the first game. Don't worry we still have the 18th man: Exceptional Character.

Archived