Featherstone V Rochdale

Stratobill

Surely this should be a points fest, but we were all totally wrong for last weeks game. We need to improve our home form this year if we hope to improve attendances and push on. Fev 58- 08 Rochdale . Attendance 1050

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

can see a winning margin of 40+......a gate of less than 1000

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

can see a winning margin of 40+......a gate of less than 1000

you'll be right about the gate..deffo now the fat ladys tuning up for the NRC :( but i would suggest nowt LESS than 40 will appease the faithful...Hornets 2nd game in 5 days...simply no excuse.

Remember when we used to have 70 points put past us at least once a year? the last one I remember was against Halifax, we bounced back with a similar score against Blackpool, so its not unheard of for us to bounce back in a big way!

Cummins Out.

Remember when we used to have 70 points put past us at least once a year? the last one I remember was against Halifax, we bounced back with a similar score against Blackpool, so its not unheard of for us to bounce back in a big way!

Rovers by a margin of 55. The faithful will be there so I reckon on 1000.

Fev are currently -30 on points for/against so need to make some ground up in that department as it may come down to that regarding qualification.

That said we will bomb tons of chances and win unconvincingly 24-8 deepening our worries

Edited by elppaxr2i

Rovers 36 Hornets 14 but I think the crowd will be even poorer than usual, just been on their forum and they have even had to cancel the supporters bus due to lack of interest :O

was that our forum or theirs?

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

Gonna stick with my same score prediction but the attendance I think will be lower at 950. Atmosphere will be poor again.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

I may be wrong, but dont we require at least eighty points from our next two games in order to have a chance to stay in the competition. This being due to our terrible points difference. Will take some achieving if that is so.

Does anyone know why its a 8pm kick off and not 7.30? I am having to leave 20mins early and miss the end to get to work, also its a school night so surely a earlier kick off would have been better. I really fear it could be a terribly low crowd with Leeds playing and champions league also. It could be as low as 800. Wrap up warm its gonna be a cold one .

Maybe to give the Rochdale players and supporters more time to get to the game.As it is a rearranged fixture some supporters and players might have to come after work

thier taxis booked for 1830 bud they will be here in good time :D .........800 ish wont be far out though :(

Here we go. Lucky if there is 500 here to watch. At least it stopped snowing

still snowin. 2mins home 4 nil t fev try in corner by Steel from long kick across field