Featherstone V Batley

Stratobill

Who Do You Think Will Win   

47 members have voted

1. 1. A Win Or Draw

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Batley Bulldogs
    • Draw

Very difficult again this week. Batley high on confidence after scoring 110 points in their 3 games so far, conceding 66 points and are still unbeaten. The pitch and weather conditions will make this a very tough close game with possibly 1 try the difference. I think this result yet again will go down to Mr Hicks , can you imagine a Featherstone referee being allowed to officiate a C@s match? No me neither. Fev 23 - 24 Batley. Attendance 1600

Edited by Stratobill

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

I think with the Leigh result still fresh in everyone's memory, we'll go out and put in a performance on this one, and beat a good Batley side, by a couple of tries

Fev 24 Batley 16

Att. 1300

Edited by SamG

I think with the Leigh result still fresh in everyone's memory, we'll go out and put in a performance on this one, and beat a good Batley side, by a couple of tries

Fev 24 Batley 16

Att. 1300

Batley are fresh from a 2 week rest and with Josh Griffin and Kyle Wood set to boost the ranks on loan from Huddersfield will be tough to beat.

We generally have the upper hand in clashes at post office road in recent years - this is a different Batley side than in the last few seasons, dark horses for the title in my opinion this year and should not be taken lightly.

Ill go Featherstone 16 Batley 38.

Edited by buford t justice

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Andy I know we have the ability to win I am just not confident for the reason I mentioned regarding our cas friend in the middle, I can never understand how the RFL can justify allocating him our games. I also think they will be a force this year with K Harrison at the helm for his 1st full season in charge.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Andy I know we have the ability to win I am just not confident for the reason I mentioned regarding our cas friend in the middle, I can never understand how the RFL can justify allocating him our games. I also think they will be a force this year with K Harrison at the helm for his 1st full season in charge.

They let Dave Merrick officiate our games and he is a born and bred capper and still a fev fan, so is that fair on other teams????

Hicks isn't who we're all going to watch and rugby will decide who wins

I go for 14-12 Rovers on the quagmire

att 1263

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

They let Dave Merrick officiate our games and he is a born and bred capper and still a fev fan, so is that fair on other teams????

Hicks isn't who we're all going to watch and rugby will decide who wins

I go for 14-12 Rovers on the quagmire

att 1263

Robert Hicks comes from Oldham!?!?

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

Robert Hicks is from Oldham. He was featured in GameOn the other week. It says it in there

He's also a well respected Lawyer!

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

I just hope its refereed fairly, he wont have that much to do as both sides prefer to play good rugby and it will be a pleasure to see everyone from Batley again with a good friendley atmosphere

you underestimate Batley at your peril i am a dewsbury man so i am not biased in their favour but as a previous poster said Batley are a dark horse for the top of the division , they are a very good side with some quality players . you will do well to beat them , if Batley get over 6 points start from the bookies back them .

you underestimate Batley at your peril i am a dewsbury man so i am not biased in their favour but as a previous poster said Batley are a dark horse for the top of the division , they are a very good side with some quality players . you will do well to beat them , if Batley get over 6 points start from the bookies back them .

Thanks for that GFDU , but we are quite happy to start games as under dogs :D , and listening to the `if we cant beat teams like batley quotes ;)

IMG_0583.JPG

Robert Hicks is from Oldham. He was featured in GameOn the other week. It says it in there

If it's the same Hicks who sent Handforth off at the end of the 2008 season then he's from Lancashire. I thoroughly detest him. I'm not justifying Handforth's behaviour but it was mainly provoked by the referee's "puzzling" decsions including allowing a Leigh try when the player was clearly (to everyone else anyway) in touch.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

This one will be a close call, either way. We will have to pull out all the stops. I predicted a few weeks ago that Batley will be the dark horses this year.

Thanks for that GFDU , but we are quite happy to start games as under dogs :D , and listening to the `if we cant beat teams like batley quotes ;)

Haven't read that quote on here and you certainly won't hear it from me. I've got us to win by one score and thats only because of home advantage. I still think we are vulnerable to a side who turn up with a very basic game plan and stick to it. Just like Sheffield.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"