lorne mosley.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree.

Best centre since Newlove!

Zak can be as good as Bibb.

It keeps getting better....and in front of Sky.

What I would like to know is where is the man from the Times now! remember that article he wrote?

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

playing the best rugby ive ever seen a rovers team play, last few year our centres and wingers have been as much use as a chocolate fireguard, this year they are ripping it up. zac hardacre is the best young prospect for some years too, pace to burn and has some quality about him, technically very good for such a young lad too.

Powell and the board have worked hard for this team, the scholarship looks fantastic and should have plenty more Hardakers coming through, staying up till 1 to watch it again... then up at 6 to get to uni.

Cummins Out.

difficult to say cos we're not playing at the very top level now - but this is the most I've enjoyed a season in at least 30 years!! Tonight has been awesome - could have been 100 with a little more composure.

Just kept saying "WOW"!!

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Plaudits must certainly go to the coaching staff for how the players are performing. Without being dramatic or even getting carried away. Powell and co are moulding this attack into the style of Leeds and before anyone says "We aint that good" I AM NOT ADVOCATING THAT WE ARE. But the back flips and the like that are going to hand the style is definately there. KEEP IT UP ROVERS. I hear the crowd was 2171 and for the visit of Keighley at such short notice was a much improved attendance.

big credit to the coaching staff for whats been an amazingly quick transition to what we required to solve our weaknesses from a squad dp inherited , and also credit to the board for carrying out the coaches personell requirements , thought keighley remained enthusiastic for 80 mins when many sides would have laid down and surrended yet we kept performing 100 per cent ruthless and focused , zak is a future superstar had pleasure of coaching him at under 16s and said hed be a future gb fullback . kicking to hims like asking tyson to hit you again lol

Got to agree, i thought you were awesome tonight, felt sorry for Keighley who kept trying to play good rugby but some of your offloads were stunning.Your only downside so to speak is that was on sky and pretty soon i can see the SL vultures hovering for Jessie Joe, Briggsy and Finny who look a class above what Cas,Wakey and Salford have in their respective positions.Hope im wrong on that assumption.

Getting close to being my all time favourite team, TEAM being the word here cos we see a very settled team effort every week with no stand out star player. They are all equally excellent in their position and every player is putting an equal amount of effort into winning which I cant remember seeing at Fev before. Seven straight victories with 310 points scored and only 76 against proves we have a fantastic team. Its now time for the stay aways to return to witness it themselves. Does anyone know where we can see the top try and points scoring lists 4 our division as its no longer printed in the league express, aint that typical just wen we are having a good season. We must have several in the top 10 try scorers list

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Does anyone know where we can see the top try and points scoring lists 4 our division as its no longer printed in the league express, aint that typical just wen we are having a good season. We must have several in the top 10 try scorers list

It is printed in LE but i think it's a bit sporadic, depending on how many column inches they've got kicking around. In last weeks we had:

Kain, JJP and Welham all on 5 tries each.

Briggs was equal top goal kicker with Shane Grady on 38 and second to Grady in total points, Grady with 5 tries to Briggs 4

Fev's motto: "Consilio et Animis" - By Wisdom & Courage

C*s' motto: "Quod est Aedificemus Anno Altero" - We'll build it next year

What really impressed me last night, it was the week after the Lord Mayor's show at Warrington. I would have expected a mopre tired and ragged performance. The team works well together and never gives up trying.

Full credit to Keighley who came at short notice, i have heard that the club contacted some of the fans saying that they were at Featherstone. This was to ensure that they could go and watch their heroes.

Chatting to Greg Nicholson after the match, he is really impressed by the club. Not as much as us though

I'll be surprised if Parker isn't playing Super League rugby next year.

How long did he sign for????

Hopefully at least 2 years after we put all the effort in to get him over here in the first place!

The weak conform, the strong survive.

How long did he sign for????

Hopefully at least 2 years after we put all the effort in to get him over here in the first place!

larsen said he signed a three year contract so assume jesse got the same deal

larsen said he signed a three year contract so assume jesse got the same deal

Signing a deal doesnt really mean much these days.

"League is much, much more physical than Union, and that's before anyone starts breaking the rules."

Adrian Hadley (1988)