1. 1. Win , Lose or Draw

• Leigh To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse try 10-24 conversion missed . Got my fev shirt on at work again .up the rovers

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

I can see it now.........

19 games in 3 days....

All our dual registration players were out having their nails done....

We cheated, ref was on our side....

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

attendance 2325,good for a tues night .come on dont give them a bonus point . NO they got penalty n bonus point unless we can get one . Try by leigh so it 16-24

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

full time at last. GREAT fev win. I shakin n not even there. 16-24.back to top,cant wait to hear their excuses

This hopefully will be a very tight intense game wi Fev steaming through in the last quarter. Leigh 18-23 Featherstone . 1St try Hardman m.o.m Briggs .Attendance 2100

been a while since I GOT CLOSEST SCORE PREDICTION EVEN THOUGH Mr Hammond said FEV by 8

Glad to say I called that one completly wrong. Can't see anyone stopping you guy's going all the way to the final

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Absolutley fantastic result,ill be able to look at the league table now,i haven't dared look at it since we lost to toulouse,in fact ive spent the last 2 weeks hid behind the sofa with a bag over my head. :lol:

:D Thats nearly all our main rivals away games played and won,just Fax n of course Toulouse on sat to play. We are in a great position now to have a GREAT season but we also know anything in this game can and will probably happen. Leigh n Fev have fax coming up soon and they seem to be finally showing some form so yet again we have a fantastic tight n stressful league competition. Roll on saturday. Cant wait to get the DVD

just got back from the game

fantastic!!!! the lads played their hearts out. i was stood behind the sticks with about 7 others ( hope you could hear us singing lol) we could here the main group of fev fans who were sat down singning loud and proud.

had a decent chat with a leigh supporter at the top of the stand who was very gracious in defeat

cant wait for my next fix of fev rovers

:D:D:D

Just a quick big well done. By far the better team tonight. great defence and sharper on attack. Leigh did well to get the bonus point. I have to say that I thought you copped the rough end of many refereeing decisions too! Mind you we've had that from him in two games recently, so perhaps he felt we were due to be the beneficiary of some baffling decisions for a change. ;) The sin-binning of the sub who was waiting to come on, was the pettiest decision I have ever seen!

So, no complaints about being beaten by a good, honest team. Well done. Roll on the return!