• Featherstone To Win
    • Draw

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leigh 26 - 10 Fev

MOM Ridyard

Att 1895.........low gate due to being a Tuesday game.......how many of you guys are coming over?

If it kicked off at 4am on a monday morning I doubt if there would be fewer than 400 fev fans I hope this answers your question. Hope the best team wins. B)B)B)B)

Hope your guys turn Leigh over tomorrow night and the Barrow boys can bounce back from their recent run of injuries to make it a championship decider when we come to your place for the last match of the season. Would love it to be a Barrow v Fev Grand Final this year. Leigh don't deserve to be in our division. They were relegated fair and square last season and should be in League 1 where they belong. We should have beaten them in the first game of the season and it was only a reflex action, picking up the ball from offside after the hooter, that gave them the draw.

Leigh were deservedly relegated - on the rules that were agreed. Then Gateshead were deservedly punished for 'cheating' and Leigh were re-instated. Yes, we were lucky. However, it was more than a 'reflex' action that gave Leigh a draw - that and the fact that Leigh were on top for 60 of the 80 minutes.

hope we turn them over, i still get nightmares about that game when they hammered us at home. It is probably the best performance i have ever seen from a visiting team at fev

Edited by LOWFIELD

We will outsing them if nothing else!

Good luck with that one :D

hope we turn them over, i still get nightmares about that game when they hammered us at home. It is probably the best performace i have ever seen from a visiting team at fev

Would that be the one in 2004? At least you gave us a bit of a game in the second half ;)

I'll be out for a few beers in mid-afternoon to make sure the vocal chords are in full working order, safe trip over folks.

Would that be the one in 2004? At least you gave us a bit of a game in the second half ;)

I'll be out for a few beers in mid-afternoon to make sure the vocal chords are in full working order, safe trip over folks.

yes that would be the game,

as for singing just look at the you tube clip of your fans at Bradford and ours at Warrington, sorry your not in our league never were and never will be in the fans department

yes that would be the game,

as for singing just look at the you tube clip of your fans at Bradford and ours at Warrington, sorry your not in our league

Edited by LOWFIELD

IMO both teams look pretty evenly matched and so i'm going for home advantage to just about see Leigh win.

Leigh 20 FEV 18

As usual when predicting a FEV loss i hope to hell i'm wrong.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

as for singing just look at the you tube clip of your fans at Bradford and ours at Warrington, sorry your not in our league never were and never will be in the fans department

Pretty unfair comparison when you consider the atmosphere at Odsal is like the moon at the best of times - if we had a roof over our heads like you did at Wire then I think it's fair to say we'd be just as loud, plus we get extra points for not needing a drum to get people singing ;)

Pretty unfair comparison when you consider the atmosphere at Odsal is like the moon at the best of times - if we had a roof over our heads like you did at Wire then I think it's fair to say we'd be just as loud, plus we get extra points for not needing a drum to get people singing ;)

who needs a drum?????? who needs a roof??????????

sorry but your fans at Bradford reminded me of the spotty teenage virgins that stand at the back of the Wheldon End on the you tube clip i saw;) ;););)

who needs a drum?????? who needs a roof??????????

sorry but your fans at Bradford reminded me of the spotty teenage virgins that stand at the back of the Wheldon End on the you tube clip i saw;) ;););)

eeeee that dun't afe talk some sheeeite thee!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Anybody managed to find a radio station thats covering it?

I will go mad at work tonight if I don't get a streaming update :wacko::wacko:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

if u PM me your number carl il put u on my text list along with the old man. keep you up to date., Sup to you.

Thanks for the offer Martin.

I have access to Skysportscentre, 'live' scores so will be kept updated (eventually cos its not exactly fast"), but wanted to listen to it as well.

A link, a link....... my kingdom for a link!

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Easy win for Leigh by 18 :huh:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

try by Grayshon .conversion by Briggs 0-6

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers