Halifax V Featherstone. Thurs 10th June 7.30pm

Stratobill

Who Will Take The Spoils   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Win , Lose or Draw

• Fax To Win
    • Fev To Win
    • Draw

This again will be one of our toughest challenges this season with the winner becoming the favourite to win the League title. Fax 16-16 Fev . M.O.M Briggs. 1St Try Saxton. Attendance 2709

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fax are on a rich vein of form at the moment and will be a real threat. There is no question Fax will be up for revenge but I am afraid that all good things have to come to an end. Given our rest time I think our attack will be as potent as ever and our defence will cope with the waves of attack from Fax. I feel that the Dewsbury game will have been a kick up the backside that we need. For these reasons I am going to break the vote mould and go for a Fev win in this crucial game.

Fev 20 Fax 12 Att 2606 Mom Liam Finn.

Up the Rovers! :D

We arent the only team in this fixture who is having a bit of a break

Got a feeling lessons wont be learned from last time, scrape a BP in the last minute

30-18 fax

MoM Branigan (because he didnt play at fev and will run show)

Edited by elppaxr2i

We arent the only team in this fixture who is having a bit of a break

Got a feeling lessons wont be learned from last time, scrape a BP in the last minute

30-18 fax

Granted, but we certainly look like we could have done with with one on Sunday and given Fax been on a roll I think it will benefit us rather then them. Just my personal opinion though!

Rovers Rovers Rovers! :D

didnt realise fax have a game on sunday against Dews so prediction is being changed, a points fest now going in our favour

44-34 Fev

MoM briggs

No neither did I. :lol: Thought they were on a break too but come to think of it now they do have a game in hand so it would make sense.

Edited by BridFlatCapper

same here rob. We've not particularly been on top form of late and a performance like the dews game has been coming. The good thing about that game is that we won despite being off the pace!

A much improved performance will be needed to beat fax.

They will be up for it and on the basis that i think we'll have at least one more defeat in us, i'm going for fax.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

IMO this is gonna be a corker. Halifax must be slight favourites but i'm going for a FEV win by 2 points. Simply because we will be well rested and far more focused than we have been recently.

Halifax 30 - FEV 32

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I cant see a win out of this one :(

Fax let alot of points in but there attacking play as been alot better than ours in the last month or so.

If we could defend alot better then we could win this one but i just cant see it happening from what i saw at the deswbury game :(

Fax 48 - fev 24

32-16 Fev, i think with DP taking the precaution of a patient build up to this one giving the lads a rest then working on strength and defence will give the boys chance to rebuild cofidence, and also recent bad memories will have had time to settle.

Behind the mask of a clown lie the fears of a man.

Our defence has gone haywire recently... but hey we are the league leaders and we would all have taken this scenario at the beginning of the season. This could be our little slump. We have got away with ugly wins recently and I do fear a defeat looming. But I 'm still proud.

FAX 46 FEATHERSTONE ROVERS 30

HALF TIME 22-12

ATTENDANCE 2133

Difficult one to predict really. We have had a break and I thinkmotivation was probably a problem v Dewsbury which in turn could be used as motivation for this game. Fax are in good form though and have home advantage which i think will just see them through.

Fax 34 - 30 Rovers

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

twill be a humdinging game of two halves and fev will win by one of callands country miles

fev 28-fax 26

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

Another game to miss through work, and the previous 3 we won away at Barrow, Decimated Keighley at home, and another good win away at Leigh

So working on a flawless theory that this pattern must continue, has to be a win :D

Fev 24 Fax 10

MoM Briggs for tackling everything that moves, and kicking 8 from 8

Another game to miss through work, and the previous 3 we won away at Barrow, Decimated Keighley at home, and another good win away at Leigh

So working on a flawless theory that this pattern must continue, has to be a win :D

Fev 24 Fax 10

MoM Briggs for tackling everything that moves, and kicking 8 from 8

So, were only going to get two tries then?

So, were only going to get two tries then?

yup, its gonna be the Widnes match all over again, but with Briggsy kicking some this time to avoid that squeaky bum last 20 minutes......I don't let the fact I haven't got a prediction right all season get in the way of believing :D