Halliwell Jones Stadium.

Can anyone assist please?

I am wanting to attend at the HJS on Sun 26/09/10 to watch the Championship finals day.

A small group of us are intending to travel by train from Wakefield and i was just after a leg up re the train connections.

Is there a train station in Warrington town centre please?

Thanks in anticipation.

Get over to the mecca that is Huddersfield, direct train to Warrington, takes an hour, 500 yds from the ground, Railway club right next door, job done

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Think the Huddersfield connection has at least a change at Piccadilly on a Sunday ( as well as your journey to Hudds)

Whichever way, you need to get to Piccadilly, either Wakey to Manc Victoria - over to Piccadilly(walkable) then direct to Warrington as above - or via Hudderfield, then Piccadilly etc

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I am wanting to attend at the HJS on Sun 26/09/10 to watch the Championship finals day.

A small group of us are intending to travel by train from Wakefield and i was just after a leg up re the train connections.

Thanks in anticipation.

Yes is the answer, you want to get the train to Wazza Central, less than 5 mins walk to the ground.

A lad I knew who supported wakey used to get the train from wakey to leeds I think,then change at leeds for one which arrived at Warrington central. As already said this station is at the most a 5 minute walk from the ground.

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

A lad I knew who supported wakey used to get the train from wakey to leeds I think,then change at leeds for one which arrived at Warrington central. As already said this station is at the most a 5 minute walk from the ground.

From my experience when I used to work Arriva Trains Northern, the best way would be to get the Wakefield Kirkgate to Huddersfield train then catch the Scarbrough to Liverpool train (which calls at Huddersfield, Warrington Central).

Just don't end up at Bank Quay station, make sure it's Central.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Leeds from Wakefield, the Trans Pennine Express Liverpool Lime Street train on platform 16 goes straight to Warrington Central, Liverpool LS train's are 10 past every hour. Cost you about

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Thanks in anticipation.

10:32 from Wakefield Westgate, change at Sheffield, arrive at Warrington Central 12:58.

11:46 from Wakefield Kirkgate, change at Sheffield, arrive at Warrington Central 13:58

http://www.transportdirect.info/Web2/Journ...px?cacheparam=1

Last new RL ground (96): Queensway Stadium - North Wales v South Wales 25/6/17