NY Knights v Washington DC Slayers

IM2

just got back from the game. Knights made hard work of it but entertaining. looked like good quality conference level to me with some very committed defence. crowd of 150 and lively. great setting on a pier in Manhattan as we well

just got back from the game. Knights made hard work of it but entertaining. looked like good quality conference level to me with some very committed defence. crowd of 150 and lively. great setting on a pier in Manhattan as we well

Can you answer my question from your first thread please - is it a drive in stadium, only I can't see any bleachers on the overhead shot I found?

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Never mind the crowd and the venue, who won? We're all on tenture hooks over here!!! :D:P:D

NY 28 DC 22 :P

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Check out the international forum. ;)

whoops - should redirect really :blush:

Wow! Manhattan as a back drop. A picture of that would be pretty impressive.

I'd love to send that to the press, especially to those papers that think we only play just off the M62.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Wow! Manhattan as a back drop. A picture of that would be pretty impressive.

I'd love to send that to the press, especially to those papers that think we only play just off the M62.

What are you on about? Manhattan is just near Brighouse isn't it?

Edited by deluded pom?

rldfsignature.jpg

Pom, what are you talking about??? Completely wrong! Manhattan is 2 miles outside on Cleckheaton on the Bradford bus for the Interchange.

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

What are you on about? Manhattan is just near Brighouse isn't it?

Pom, what are you talking about??? Completely wrong! Manhattan is 2 miles outside on Cleckheaton on the Bradford bus for the Interchange.

Could two miles from Cleck and near to Brig not actually be the same place?

People called Romans they go the house

Ermm... Urrr... Maybe... I meant further South... Actually I must have been thinking of The Bronks... I think Manhattan is the other way near to 'Arrogate.

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

Yeah, they're 'expansionists'. :lol:

I think the RFL should pay for Bramley (if they win the RLCN final) to have a pre-season 'jolly' in the US next year to play this years 2 AMNRL Finalists. Maybe?

Edited by HappyDave

be great for two championship sides to play an exhibition there

I'm sure the York City Knights would be more than willing, would be a great advert for the game, (Old) York vs New York. As long as someone pays for it of course.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

I cannot for the life in me hear "gerr em onside" in an American accent in my own head.

Ermm... Urrr... Maybe... I meant further South... Actually I must have been thinking of The Bronks... I think Manhattan is the other way near to 'Arrogate.

Neddie Seagoon: I can't join the British army - I'am an American!

Hercules Grytpype-Thynne: Do you know the Bronx?

NS: Know them? I married their daughter, Gladys Bronk.

HG-T: Now I know you're lying... I am Gladys Bronk!

NS: Darling! Shall we dance?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Neddie Seagoon: I can't join the British army - I'am an American!

Hercules Grytpype-Thynne: Do you know the Bronx?

NS: Know them? I married their daughter, Gladys Bronk.

HG-T: Now I know you're lying... I am Gladys Bronk!

NS: Darling! Shall we dance?

Was that The Goons?