Season Ticket Advice

petesmithfan

Don't know but a lot of clubs have already started selling season tickets and Barrow I think are also going to be selling blocks of matches ie 8 game tickets etc.

Dunno about that. Punters have said they'd like to buy "Flexitickets" - which is not the same as the club wanting to sell them.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

there will be an announcement about season tickets at the game on thursday night

chris westood

Was anything said? If so, I didn't hear it!

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Was anything said? If so, I didn't hear it!

No and there was nothing said about the new kit supplier either.

I've checked with the people responsible and I've been told that one or two small changes will be made, so the announcement wll be made. I'm guessing round about GF time.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

No and there was nothing said about the new kit supplier either.

I've checked with the people responsible and I've been told that one or two small changes will be made, so the announcement wll be made. I'm guessing round about GF time.

Interest is at its best at moment, plus the sooner its announced the sooner people can start putting money down. people will be thinking about xmas spending soon and may not have money spare. Having said that I trust the bod to do whats right.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Interest is at its best at moment, plus the sooner its announced the sooner people can start putting money down. people will be thinking about xmas spending soon and may not have money spare. Having said that I trust the bod to do whats right.

from what I was told, the reasons were valid ones regarding the kit, to do with availability of sizes and stuff like that. Regarding the season tickets it looks ike things might not have quite been in place.

These things happen.

I agree with your last comment.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

If things could be finalised in time it would be ideal to hand out details on a leaflet to everybody who buys a Grand Final match or coach ticket from the club.That way those supporters who only go to the odd game, those who don't go on the forum or website will get the news and might be tempted to participate.

Good point Phil lets make the most of our success, once the grand final is gone, and xmass draws closer, it will be a case of out of sight out of mind. Your idea is a great one, advertise to people booking final tickets and give them the option to start paying straight away. An outlet of some sort in Pontefract to collect ST money would be good too, as the club is off the beaten track to many, especially those who live in the shanty town of C*s like me :D

Edited by petesmithfan

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Theres at least 2 of us then B)

A slow and steady takeover ;)

i'm a frequent visitor, ask lowfield. :unsure:

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Mackron, who do a lot of football shirts , sheff utd to name one.

Macron do a lot of sports shirts, Leeds United being the more well known one, but they do several rugby shirts, in UK they do Edinburgh Reivers, and a few throughout Italy, Romania and Portugal.

Cummins Out.

So as a full time student aged 24, I don't count as a student? :rolleyes:

They haven't taken your GAP year into account, I am, however, old enough to be an OAP now.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Well done to the club for getting this rolled out before the grandfinal. Can I suggest that application forms are handed out on the coaches to warrington, as Im sure there will be a good mixture of Current season ticket holders and no regulars who whilst in a the mood may decide to give the introduce a member scheme a go for a

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Well my brick is cemented in, 4 final tickets and 1 season ticket purchased. This will be my first season ticket for some years as I work evenings so thursday night games are out (unless I throw a sicky like for semi) :D. So that is at least one new season ticket holder this season. Now lets see how many more we can prusuade.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION