Grand Final

Lee

Get this one in early since we have the same doom mongering thread every year

Seriously though, unless saints find a couple of half backs then i cant see em troubling Wigan on the scoreboard too much, all the makings off a top match, Saints with their flair, Wigan with their superb defence.

Gonna take something special to break that defence and hold Wigans left side attack.

Sadly no Yorkshire side in there this year so you can have your moment in the sun :D

Wigan by 16 for me in front of a packed out Old Trafford

26-10

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get this one in early since we have the same doom mongering thread every year

Seriously though, unless saints find a couple of half backs then i cant see em troubling Wigan on the scoreboard too much, all the makings off a top match, Saints with their flair, Wigan with their superb defence.

Gonna take something special to break that defence and hold Wigans left side attack.

Sadly no Yorkshire side in there this year so you can have your moment in the sun :D

Wigan by 16 for me in front of a packed out Old Trafford

26-10

Haven't Saints just won 8 on the bounce? Not too shabby IMO. They also won the last clash between the 2 clubs and beat Wire twice in the last few weeks. Why is it so obvious that this final be one-sided? They are low on star names but are playing above themselves.

Edited by Scubby

Haven't Saints just won 8 on the bounce? Not too shabby IMO. They also won the last clash between the 2 clubs. Why is it so obvious that this final be one-sided?

I aint called saints shabby, they win 8 on the bounce without any halfs, noticed the last 2 they have but dont follow closer than that.

Is 26-10 so one sided?

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I'm with you mate, Reckon a sell out is on the cards.

I think it'll be a bit closer though, 4-6 points in it, wonder if Saints will bother with Eastmond again. :rolleyes:

I think the Pies will have too much in defence for Saints, but if any team can find a way through, it's them.

Just looking forward to a great game, not ruled myself out of going yet, will see how the ebay ticket market place shapes up later on this week.

Noticed two available in Huddersfield Lee, you didn't really think you were gonna beat Saints last week did you? :P

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Noticed two available in Huddersfield Lee, you didn't really think you were gonna beat Saints last week did you? :P

Not guilty

Send me the user selling em, i probably know em anyway :lol:

reckon it will be close to a sell out. Personally I reckon Saints will win the final, they really impressed against huddersfield.

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-photography/156268557729980

I know we sold 1,500 in the first hour this mornin so i think we will defo sell our end out, pretty sure saints will aswell

" We have achieved what you can only dream of "

Follow me on Twitter @gaz_wigan

I know we sold 1,500 in the first hour this mornin so i think we will defo sell our end out, pretty sure saints will aswell

I got my ticket at 11:50 after queuing for 2 and a half hours - the queue was still longer as I left than when I arrived. Would be surprised if Wigan have many tickets left for general sale.

Warriors_Logo_Band_396.jpg

oderint dum metuant

Ive seen queue this mornin when i drove past went all way round to south stand. Ive not been able get a season ticket this year with bein at uni. Do you know how many you can buy?? I know season ticket holders can only have 2 each just wonderin if it were same for general public??

Ive seen queue this mornin when i drove past went all way round to south stand. Ive not been able get a season ticket this year with bein at uni. Do you know how many you can buy?? I know season ticket holders can only have 2 each just wonderin if it were same for general public??

No idea how many on general sale, would presume it would be a minimum of 2 per person provided they are still available on Tuesday.

oderint dum metuant

No idea how many on general sale, would presume it would be a minimum of 2 per person provided they are still available on Tuesday.

Minimum or Maximum mate?

What happens if you just want 1 ticket then?

My bad - sounded right in my head - I meant that the maximum per person is likely to be a minimum of 2 tickets, but it depends on the number remaining after ST holders, shareholders and lottery agents have had first dibs.

oderint dum metuant

58,132 when the two sides met in 2000. Capacity now what 75,000 'ish. Have we ever reached 70K.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg