20/07/13 - Northern Rail Cup Final: Leigh Centurions v Sheffield Eagles KO 5pm (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions by 13 points or more
    • Leigh Centurions by 7-12 points
    • Leigh Centurions by 1-6 points
    • Sheffield Eagles by 1-6 points
    • Sheffield Eagles by 7-12 points
    • Sheffield Eagles by 13 points or more

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16-16 and all hell breaks loose someone is in big trouble, yes a red card for maden and higgins.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

what happened? missed it..

higgins elbowed in the face swings a few punches maden runs in and gets on top of higgins and it looked like he punched him about 7 times in the shoulder :O

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

My Leigh supporting colleague insist that this is a 'nothing game', 'meaningless'. Looks like the teams think different.

A childish Leigh fan, eh? Who'da thunk it.

Looks like they're well on the way to winning this one, good stuff.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Looks like eagles have done our trick. Too consistent for their own good and burn out come the business end of the season.

So basically not being good enough to win trophies?

I say this as a Wire fan who has seen his team not be good enough to win the SL Trophy.

So basically not being good enough to win trophies?

I say this as a Wire fan who has seen his team not be good enough to win the SL Trophy.

I wouldn't say that. I think us and the eagles are the best/most consistent teams in the championship. Its just the one off games that seem to catch us out.with the play off system the way it is you can win all your games all season and IMO if you win the league you are the best team in that division then that one off final game can catch you out.

I wouldn't say that. I think us and the eagles are the best/most consistent teams in the championship. Its just the one off games that seem to catch us out.with the play off system the way it is you can win all your games all season and IMO if you win the league you are the best team in that division then that one off final game can catch you out.

I didn't suggest you weren't the best team, but that you weren't good enough to win the trophies, as you don't win the trophies by being great week in week out.

You need to be good all season and then perform in the high pressure games.