Deakin

ChunkyOnion

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard yesterday in the Egremont club that Deakin has left for personall reasons and it wasnt very nice news to hear for anyone, so at times like this rivalry should be placed to one side ( and i hate Whitehaven, by the way!!) Nothing else should be said on this topic!

Im not goin to say what I have heard incase it isnt 100% true.

Heard yesterday in the Egremont club that Deakin has left for personall reasons and it wasnt very nice news to hear for anyone, so at times like this rivalry should be placed to one side ( and i hate Whitehaven, by the way!!) Nothing else should be said on this topic!

Im not goin to say what I have heard incase it isnt 100% true.

If your info is kosher Cato and the bloke has got real family problems, then you are right, we shouldn't be laughing at his predicament. To be fair most posters on the topic aren't taking the P*** out of Deakin, just the basket case that is whitehaven rlfc.

If your info is kosher Cato and the bloke has got real family problems, then you are right, we shouldn't be laughing at his predicament. To be fair most posters on the topic aren't taking the P*** out of Deakin, just the basket case that is whitehaven rlfc.

Exactly this.

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

well said unicorn

If its a family thing then he is doing the right thing, and I'm sure we all hope it goes well for him and there's some good news. End of the day he might manage our rival but he's still a good rugby league man deserving of our sympathy and hope for a good resolution to whatever the problem is.

But that doesn't mean we can't laugh at the shocking mess their club is in. Which they are. And its funny.

Gone...official.

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Official, on Haven fanzine website (N&S), has gone for personal reasons.

Seymour Butts takes charge for their mauling against Halifax

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

now i am not for one minute suggesting deakins quitting the poisoned chalice is anything other than family reasons .BUT.... as a comparison how many bands to you see dispanding ,and cite musical differences ,only for it to be known at a later date that they all hated each other..........just saying

How many coaches have they had in the last few years??

More than Reays

Archived