Deakin

ChunkyOnion

If you look at the Haven club site they have only 14 players named and only 8 of them have a photo - thats amatuer-ish

The picture of Seymour is scary. He looks bigger than a whole front row

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well down to bare bones player wise, no coach etc gonna be a long season, they're calling for charlo to step in now

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

Think this is the best thread I've started!

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

I'd love to see how he's worked that one out. No coach, no team yet it will work in their favour? Deluded fool.

wait till i can breathe again :heat:  ,all this laffing is making me giddy.

it worked out o.k for us when charlo left they say......what they forgot to add was we got veivers in.. or coach charisma as they like to call him on the darkside. :sungum:

blo ody master stroke by our bod that was . :dancer: :dancer:

:good:

gonna work in there favour ,according to the mullet :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

some of them are saying paul Cullen is available.so maybe they think he will pack sky in and come with a load of players lol so maybe that's why he is thinking it will be beneficial . I don't think any decent coach would touch them with a barge pole. #deluded

some of them are saying paul Cullen is available.so maybe they think he will pack sky in and come with a load of players lol so maybe that's why he is thinking it will be beneficial . I don't think any decent coach would touch them with a barge pole. #deluded

Hes taking Barrie Mac, Terry O'Connor and Brian Carney with him!!

He did well but he had a good team and most coaches would've succeeded with it. Even Wayne Bennett couldn't do much with the rabble they've got!!

It has been confirmed on Twitter by Gareth Walker who has spoken to Barry Richardson and the full story will be in tomorrows RL Express.   It seems that Deakin is considering his future because of "family" reasons but I think most fans are suggesting that he should go if there is any doubts at all.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

The two tellytubbies are the coyles,$eymour is just doing a good impression of one

Cheers, makes sense now......

Deakin apparently came back to the UK for family reasons, so sounds as though those issues remain

I would make Seymour player coach and take our time deciding. He should of picked up p a few things over the years.

The quote above from one of the deluded ones...Seems like he's picked up pies, burgers, curries, kebabs?? Oh and his wages last season when he admitted he was just taking the pish

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Archived