ANZAC Test: Australia v New Zealand Match Thread

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning everyone! Two very cheesy pub-singer renditions of the anthems and we're just about ready to go.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Aus 0:2 NZ

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thaiday over - you don't see that very often!

6:2

Ralph Waldo Emerson

6:6

Issac Luke walks off down the tunnel for treatment. Hiku also injured now.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Referee changes his decision on the restart and the Kiwis work their way the length of the field for Manu to get his second

6:12

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Magic Johnson!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Aus 6:18 NZ, despite the Kangaroos having dominated possession for the majority of the match so far.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

OMG, SKD!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hmm, Inglis fails to scoop the ball dead and an opponent touches it down, and Jarryd Sutton is the ref. Sound familiar? He couldn't deny that try though. ;)

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Is this being shown in France? Anywhere else apart from UK, NZ and Oz?

Been great viewing so far!!!

Nope in France. It was going to be aired on friday but because of the "postponement", it was cancelled.

Archived