Town V Haven predictions.The bash!

town4me

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I not allowed to defend myself? Treating like for like. Don't mind getting some slaver for being a Haven supporter but I will throw it back to those that dish it out.

To be fair even if Haven said they had 5 out I wouldn't believe them until I saw the team on the day.

Not exactly known for their honesty are they?

yes with all the speculation over injuries and loans/DR all will be revealed soon when the squads are announced

Pull your head out of your a#$e recre2 so back on topic I think whoever haven have out they will be still up for this with it being on sky sports for everyone to see but I'm hoping town click and put another 40 on them

i don't think there's any chance of another 40-0, I think we'll play conservative and settle for 38.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Is that the stone jam4me crawled out of Sunday after his 6 week hibernation

MODERATOR:No need for any name calling Davo5,I will allow good banter from all visitors to the town site,but name calling is not something i will allow.Thankyou...

This is a good thread with both sets of fans contributing,there is now a little bit of headbanging coming into the thread,please keep your posts eligible without any mud slinging or i will close the thread.Thankyou Gentlemen.

Ha Bretts a Whitehaven lad born in hensingham like nearly everybody in West Cumbria

Ha donald so he was probably conceived (who knows :sleep: ), raised, schooled and lives in Workington but because his Mam had to pay a 24hr visit to the only maternity unit in West Cumbria he's a Whitehaven lad !!!!  If a horse was born in a Pig sty would he be a pig ?......No  ;)

Ha donald so he was probably conceived (who knows :sleep: ), raised, schooled and lives in Workington but because his Mam had to pay a 24hr visit to the only maternity unit in West Cumbria he's a Whitehaven lad !!!! If a horse was born in a Pig sty would he be a pig ?......No ;)

Oh no don't ask Donald that he will probably say yes it's a pig ! This is the man while we were in a group practising the phonetic alphabet said "c errrrrm errrrrrm c for ceegull" after we had calmed down laughing tried again we got round to Q and he said "Q for Quba" but of a legend is our donald !

Oh no don't ask Donald that he will probably say yes it's a pig ! This is the man while we were in a group practising the phonetic alphabet said "c errrrrm errrrrrm c for ceegull" after we had calmed down laughing tried again we got round to Q and he said "Q for Quba" but of a legend is our donald !

Is that right donald ? Is you a numpty ?  :tongue:

There you go. I've put that right for you.

Dear H4E please stop ABRUPTLY telling people to ring the club, in future ask them nicely.

MODERATOR:Good banter is good for both sets of fans has it keeps Cumbria in the market.A question was asked in good faith about certain players from haven,the question was to their availablity for the game on saturday due to their recent injury's,your reply recre2 is bordering on sarcasm,no need for it.Thankyou...

Oh here he is Mr Wonderful himself, the self proclaimed errrrr TOPLAD. I do bow down to your superior knowledge of how to ruin a forum. Wasn't that long ago the Town forum was down to a handful of posters as anyone who had the nerve to disagree with anything you said was harassed constantly until they just walked away. It got to the point where I was even feeling sorry for some Town fans as you just bullied them off the board.

MODERATOR:recre2,there is no bullying has you call it on this site,if you have any posts that you think involves any bullying send me a PM.I do not like name calling in any way shape or form,has i have said,if you do not like a post please let me know and i will take appropriate action.Thankyou..

And this was last week ...

Oh here he is Mr Wonderful himself, the self proclaimed errrrr TOPLAD. I do bow down to your superior knowledge of how to ruin a forum. Wasn't that long ago the Town forum was down to a handful of posters as anyone who had the nerve to disagree with anything you said was harassed constantly until they just walked away. It got to the point where I was even feeling sorry for some Town fans as you just bullied them off the board.

Oh dear oh dear you have rather embarrassed yourself there.  ;)

Towns 19

Murphy, Mossop, Whiteley, Forber, Coward, Matty, Shacks, Phillips, Stack, Mcavoy, Olstrom, Horton, Walker, Miller, Scholey, Doran, Tierney, Shorricks, Gildart.

Towns 19

Murphy, Mossop, Whiteley, Forber, Coward, Matty, Shacks, Phillips, Stack, Mcavoy, Olstrom, Horton, Walker, Miller, Scholey, Doran, Tierney, Shorricks, Gildart.

no Lloyd? If he is playing for haven this week then it's making DR look ridiculous

Archived