Kingstone Press Championship: Bradford 22 Dewsbury 18

andyram

Looking at their matchday admission prices,£22 adults and £17 concessions and thats just to stand up!!,but if you book your tickets online or by telephone you can get £2 off each ticket,great I thought,until the man on the phone said they was a £2 charge for the tickets to be printed,so really not much of a saving to be had.
Someone needs to remind them they are not still in Super League with those prices,need to go to the bank to get a loan to pay for these tickets!

Too much for a pensioner. There won't be many Rams fans there at those prices.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Looking at their matchday admission prices,£22 adults and £17 concessions and thats just to stand up!!,but if you book your tickets online or by telephone you can get £2 off each ticket,great I thought,until the man on the phone said they was a £2 charge for the tickets to be printed,so really not much of a saving to be had.

Someone needs to remind them they are not still in Super League with those prices,need to go to the bank to get a loan to pay for these tickets!

Vote with your feet and have a day off. Will be good for your blood pressure too I suspect.

Ridiculous prices.  Why should they have higher prices?  Same league and if they have full time players, that is their choice.  I don't want to contribute to their 'success'.  Would rather give my money to Dewsbury.  If one of their sponsors could afford to give out hundreds of free tickets for the summer bash, and take some by coach with free overnight accommodation, pre-match food and booze, they can surely afford to reduce the price of admission tickets.  Here is one couple who won't be attending on principle.

All clubs set their own prices according to their judgement. For example Batley charge more than us and that hasn't affected their attendances.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

The other option is to boycott the game .

Ridiculous prices.  Why should they have higher prices?  Same league and if they have full time players, that is their choice.  I don't want to contribute to their 'success'.  Would rather give my money to Dewsbury.  If one of their sponsors could afford to give out hundreds of free tickets for the summer bash, and take some by coach with free overnight accommodation, pre-match food and booze, they can surely afford to reduce the price of admission tickets.  Here is one couple who won't be attending on principle.

Well said Screwy I agree heres another 2 that have boycotted this weekend.

I can see nothing but an emphatic defeat in Sunday, with seemingly few Dewsbury supporters there to witness the event if most feel they cannot thoil paying Bradford's admission charge. It would take a massive change in our form to get near the Bulls, so I would suggest the following score:

Bradford 48-12 Dewsbury.

FTS: Hale.

MoM: Brown.

Att: 3802.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

I wasn't going, however the inclusion of the Delaneys and Muranka may change my mind. This could be a breakthrough game for 1 or more of the rookies. I don't expect us to win but I think the team will be lifted by the enthusiasm they could bring which may result in a score line that flatters the Bulls.

Score: Bulls 42 - 10 Rams

FTS: Thackeray

Att: 4,656 to be precise

MOM: Delaney J

Decided I won't be giving my hard earned money to the Bulls,but good luck to the rams,especially to the lads who played on Thursday,nothing to lose just go out and enjoy it:

Bulls 38 - 16 Rams.

I wasn't going, however the inclusion of the Delaneys and Muranka may change my mind. This could be a breakthrough game for 1 or more of the rookies. I don't expect us to win but I think the team will be lifted by the enthusiasm they could bring which may result in a score line that flatters the Bulls.

Score: Bulls 42 - 10 Rams

FTS: Thackeray

Att: 4,656 to be precise

MOM: Delaney J

Are they playing or just in the squad though?

Personally I'd rest thacks for next week but we will see what GM thinks.

It's been a topsy turvy season so far, without it being a disastrous one. in the main the quality of our performances have been somewhat lacking. Always hoping this will improve some game soon, I cannot see it being this weekend unfortunately. 

Bulls 52 Rams 12 (Really hope I am wrong, So wrong)

FTS Grant

MoM Morton

Att: 4,325

Are they playing or just in the squad though?

Personally I'd rest thacks for next week but we will see what GM thinks.

There are 4 reservists in 19 man squad, so at the very least there will be 2 rookies either on the bench or in the starting 13. Don't expect them to be unused interchanges.

Looks like either we have picked up a few injuries or GM has decided we can't win this one so is resting some players. Picking reserve players away at Bardford who are probably the form team in the league suggests we are not looking to win this one.

The gap in standards between reserve and first team is a large one.

Looks like either we have picked up a few injuries or GM has decided we can't win this one so is resting some players. Picking reserve players away at Bardford who are probably the form team in the league suggests we are not looking to win this one.

one.

Fair enough really.

With a patched up team not a bad result . Although we didn't win maybe this is a turn in form.

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

Btw not seen the teams from yesterday

Who was dropped from the Workington game??

It was disappointing to hear on radio leeds listening to Mr lowes bemoaning how poorly his team had played in letting us get anywhere near them so which was it??

They played rubbish according to Mr lowes

Or

We played better than in our last few games

But we're still lacking in completion rates and unforced errors??

Only people there will have the answers

This was the team:

11407014_10153449897134456_4866995544534

I was working yesterday, and I only really caught glimpses from my vantage point on the deserted concourse behind the posts, but I'm told we played quite well and were unlucky not to win.

Bradford probably didn't play that well, but that shouldn't detract from our efforts.

Tom

So not wholesale changes as expected after 2 games of bemoaning of players not listening.

So the 2 dropped were Fieldhouse & crookes??

Are they injured or were merely dropped??

Had a text from a mate who said we did good yesterday and if it wasn't for a calamitous error by one of our players we could have won

Did we come that close tom??

Cheers

Archived