Your Coach

EQUALIZER

Well done super coach your aftere match interview was superb. A fair play to Dewsbury would have been nice.You gave every excuse going  3 games in a week .Dont think your the only team to play this schedule.The truth is Hay you were bet by a better team stop bleating and get over it.,

3 important games to go, and our coach GONE. Obviously the top 4 has now gone. It did have to happen but why now.

His half time talk must have really inspired the players??

Has a coach what do you tell a team that's leading 20 points to 8 surely just carry on as we've been doing don't give penalties complete your sets ,can't blame the coach for missing tackles and giving interception trys come on

If that was the team talk at half time then I think we got what we deserved.

I think something like the following would have been more appropriate:

"Dewsbury are going to up their game at the beginging of the 2nd half and have a real go at us since they are desperate to win, so we have to do the same, I know it will be tough, but we all need to give that little bit extra to make sure we close out the game." or similar

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

Good comments grinder but its obvious they would up the anti,complete our sets and cut out the errors and penalties and there shouldn't have been a problem , if we go into depth on our second half performance ,marginet terrific step ,kicking and passing ###### ,tackling paticulary down the middle ######, began to panic and went away from what we'd be doing players lost hay his job full stop, no way should the have thrown a comfortable lead away, the guy had masterminded a defeat of the league leaders a few days ago com on no one expected that if theyed have done tha business at the weekend like we should have done the kid would have been coach of the month, can't see owt avaible any better but some on here might ,like to know who

Archived