23 Jul: Hull FC v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Draw
    • Wigan Warriors

What did you think of the Burgess try? Did you like Bowen's first from Tomkins' inside ball.

In any game of league there are always gems.

I watched the Catalans v Wigan game, for the neutral the game was terrific. Full of flair.A couple of Wire games have been good.The Wigan team now are nowhere near as entertaining as when Uncle Mo was running the show.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm much happier being on our side of the split.

No argument there. My point was that Hull since that game are just going through the motions. Likewise Catalans and to a lesser extent Cas.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

What did you think of the Burgess try? Did you like Bowen's first from Tomkins' inside ball.

In any game of league there are always gems.

Burgess showed his value last night.....I'm also a fan of the cheeky inside pass that was used to put Bowen in last night, it's such a simple but effective move - Leeds sometimes use it near the ruck to great effect as it often results in a great break up the middle of the pitch

No argument there. My point was that Hull since that game are just going through the motions. Likewise Catalans and to a lesser extent Cas.

Some people are of the opinion that Hull played OK in the game last night. I do question whether they were watching the same game as me. I saw a Hull side that didn't back up half breaks, didn't commit in defence and made sloppy efforts to tackle. Our defence has been far better than that this season.

"Pressure off" attitude was what we saw. That was the height of our ambition it seems. Was very disappointed. We can moan about the new system meaning we haven't got anything to play for all we like, but had we put the effort into games this season, we'd have plenty to play for. We don't deserve it.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

To be fair, I do see your point.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

What did you think of the Burgess try? 

Great hands from Gelling but dreadful defending by Tom Lineham to give Burgess a 10 metre strip of the pitch all to himself. Tom's a great threat in attack and I'll be sorry to see him go but we won't miss that part of his game.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

The Burgess try was superb. Had me applauding in front of the TV.

That one where Tomkins passed back inside was pretty classy too.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

We knew we weren't going to make the top four before a ball was dropped.

:biggrin:  :biggrin:

Oh, I like that.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived