Town legends face on havens new home top.

town4me

Well I am not sure if it's wind up or not but even the haven fans are laying into their new home shirt which has faces of former players all over the front. Infact it looks so ridiculous it must be a wind up and One of the faces I personally would more call him a town legend than a haven legend.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be fair donald the away top looks fine but who chose that home top.

no idea pal Yeh the away tops smart I wanted the black un but it's nice as for the home shirt I've seen players faces in a faded background in the past but nowt like them ones I can't see many sold to be honest

Oh , I see now . Not very subtle is it ? Superimposed in the fabric can be a good look done right , but just stuck on like stickers they look out of place and it all looks a bit of a mish mash . The top itself isn't much cop to start with

Ha that's so bad it's untrue, did they get a 5 year old to cut photos out of old newspapers then glue them onto a shirt and then send it to the manufacturers with " we want it like this" wrote on it?

Then there is the plea of " we hope you all love it as much as we do" Do they dress themselves from the many charity shops in Whitehaven as their dress sense is atrocious?

To be fair the idea is sound enough but the execution is just awful.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Archived