Want to visit one of the worlds top 10 city's go to Hull

"Rough guide"?

Why weren't we number one?

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-McDonald-s-car-park-shooting-Armed-police/story-28455158-detail/story.html

"One diner saw the dramatic events unfold as he was tucking into a Big Mac."

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just the one shooting yeesterday; things are definitely improving.

;)

I think Hull is a dump.

On the other hand, only 8 miles away, Beverley is great.

Says the man from the jewel of the east that is Bradford. :rolleyes:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

For me, Bradford is the world's greatest city. Got problems, but got so much more.

For urbanites, wherever you live, you should think that yours is the world's greatest city,

If you don't, you really should consider leaving.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Each city has its own heartbeat and core mini-societies that you can belong to.

Bradford is a big city but it's extremely rare for me to walk into a pub and not see someone that I recognise.

Bradford is a big city but it's extremely rare for me to walk into a pub and not see someone that I recognise.

Police officers drink in all your regular haunts do they?

I'm too old and never was brilliant at fighting.

I've never messed with a married woman in my life, but I sometimes miss the days when there would be jealous ex-husbands looking for me.

:ph34r:

Just the one shooting yeesterday; things are definitely improving.

;)

I think Hull is a dump.

On the other hand, only 8 miles away, Beverley is great.

Hull and Beverley are just about joined together another few years and they will be . Public money has just built a southern bypass which will allow private house builders to build another load of ###### housing . Only good thing about Beverley is Nellies .

In the city centre, there is only one pub where there is ever any trouble. Nightclubs are a different story.

I think you may have missed the joke.

Hull and Beverley are just about joined together another few years and they will be . Public money has just built a southern bypass which will allow private house builders to build another load of ###### housing . Only good thing about Beverley is Nellies .

Cafe Velo's good too.

You can take your bike inside and the men's bog is a shrine to Eddie Merckx.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Mrs Wolford ran off with another bloke in 1980.

1980 wasn't a very good year at all was it?

Archived