Prediction Time

EQUALIZER

Let's hope I am right again this time around. If we are consistent with Sunday's game we are in trouble.

Unlikely to be same team as we have sustained injuries to Aaron Brown and ****, easier said than done this settled team business!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Brown's injury not too serious, didn't know we had a **** playing for us?

A few in the crowd so I'm lead to believe :spruceup:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Hope Brown's injury not too serious, didn't know we had a **** playing for us?

Hmmmm predictive text, should have said Teanby. Thought I better explain! Makes you think though, be only a matter of time.

Thats why Fax ended up 4th. We had just one bad game all season before the 8's where we were really poor at Sheffield

Sounds like Groundhog Day at Sheffield Blues ox!

Sounds like Groundhog Day at Sheffield Blues ox!

Ive come to expect it, its nearly every year. :tongue:  A totally dominant first half but our composure after making at least 6 clean breaks was horrendous and in games like these if you do not take your chances it will come back and bite you on your backside. A couple of lucky bounces later in the 2nd half and we are chasing the game.

We won't get close to 4th in what should be a more interesting league this season. I predict 7th, 6th if we're lucky but without any dramas either. We'll be chasing the 5th place shield again, no doubt.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I'd heard the that a certain secure facility was having an open day, but I didn't think they'd let you out BSJ

Anyway where's you're optimism two from two your lot should be practising your SL songs :onthequiet:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

We won't get close to 4th in what should be a more interesting league this season. I predict 7th, 6th if we're lucky but without any dramas either. We'll be chasing the 5th place shield again, no doubt.

Welcome back BSJ. Where yer been? I was getting worried.

Welcome back BSJ. Where yer been? I was getting worried.

Been on my jollies again Nick so I'm still catching up but having to regularly rest my aching sides after so many of PM's bon mots. No doubt an afternoon in the fleshpots of Stalybridge will bring me down to earth once more.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Been on my jollies again Nick so I'm still catching up but having to regularly rest my aching sides after so many of PM's bon mots. No doubt an afternoon in the fleshpots of Stalybridge will bring me down to earth once more.

Rest assured BSJ. The Rams, on a cold Sunday afternoon will certainly bring you down to earth. You missed a treat at swinton btw.

I suspect you weren't holidaying in a francophone country, BSJ.

It's been a few years since I passed O-level French, but shouldn't you have been enjoying PM,s bons mots?

I know you're one for accuracy and setting a good example.

Thank you SJS, much appreciated: standards are important after all.

I'm still recovering from a surfeit of sunshine but will try harder in future.

Archived