Dewsbury Predictions

Daz H

Haven v feth postponed

chappy

Time they looking at could someone give me an early update around 9 half 9 please? What chances are because I'm in a cup quarter final at footy and can play if rugbys off

Go play football in your quarter final mate.  Always better to be a third rate player than a first rate watcher.  (You may be better than third rate).

Great result!  Forget the games against the full timers, these are the ones that matter!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Great result for the club see you all at post office rd

chappy

Fantastic performance, not a great deal to fear this season by the look of things.

Great to see Murgy bring the key players in to the bar still covered in their muck. THIS IS WHAT MAKES RL SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT ELEVEN A SIDE GIRLS' GAME.

Brilliant afternoon in the rain and an electric atmosphere drummed up by you 'yeds.

Sorry I stayed away so long and lovely to see a few old faces from 'sheddings days this afty.

Great result!. This type of performance bodes well for the season ahead.These are part timers that are used to competing at a higher level than our boys.We outplayed them,pure and simple.If I was a Dewsbury fan I would've been bitterly disappointed. I have no doubt that if the weather had been dyrer we could've scored more.Came away from the game confident and safe in the knowledge that we do have a decent team and very good coaching staff.

Excellent performance by your boys - very impressive. You got into their ribs early, never let them settle and thoroughly deserved it.

They lost the plot which indicates the pressure they were under.

A shame there weren't more from Oldham there (or indeed from Tameside) though i would hope a few more start coming as the weather improves and as word of the Roughyeds form gets round!

Maybe using the Celtic fixture sign at the car park entrance to advertise your games might drag a few in??

Anyway, well done today. In my neutral-ish view,a very enjoyable afternoon.

blistering performance on the pitch, outstanding play by the lads, and they didnt let a bit of drizzle put them off....such a shame that the amazing win was spoiled by the daft behaviour of some fans at the end :(

Why? What happened at the end?

A Dewsbury fan was ejected and some of their speccies were trying to wind up the Steward responsible late in the second half.

They weren't a happy lot by then!

Some of us weren't happy after the first try was scored!

Dewsbury had a bunch of individuals on the field, not a team. Totally inept performance, but great credit must go to Oldham for the way they played - well done. We lost composure and suffered with so many penalties and The Roughyeds capitalised on that. You should have no worries from r the season if you continue in that vein. Good luck for the season.

I didn't see any incident concerning our supporters and it is rare, I would say, for us to be like that and I don't like it. I thought we all mixed very well.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Some of us weren't happy after the first try was scored!

Dewsbury had a bunch of individuals on the field, not a team. Totally inept performance, but great credit must go to Oldham for the way they played - well done. We lost composure and suffered with so many penalties and The Roughyeds capitalised on that. You should have no worries from r the season if you continue in that vein. Good luck for the season.

I didn't see any incident concerning our supporters and it is rare, I would say, for us to be like that and I don't like it. I thought we all mixed very well.

no, it was only one individual dewsbury fan, he was absolutely paralytic by the half time hooter and was aggressively kicking drinks over, and the bins....then he went for more ale and was (rightly so) refused, so he kicked off, and hence got ejected.

th

There was a minor incident at the end with rowdy fans being abusive to stewards, but hopefully by next match, people will have calmed down, and there will be a happy atmosphere again. (I cant help but take the abuse of stewards a bit personally, hense i was a complete stress head with the migraine from hell by the time 10pm came, and i felt like i'd been through a mangle haha!!)

Bradford had to come to widnes to play Swinton last week, and werent impressed by the gajillion cones/roadworks/major traffic upheaval, that we have here due to another corssing/toll bridge being built across the mersey about 1/2 a mile up form the runcorn bridge....lets hope that they are more impressed by Bower Fold.....and im hopeful for a roughyeds win :D

The Dewsbury fans were a credit to their club, some came down to the Fleece and mixed well both at the game and in the pub. We enjoyed their company, in fact one Dewsbury lad latched onto the barmy army and stood with us all game haha. Shame about the lad chucked out,it happens every now and again. As for stewards, well all i can say is there are a couple of them who seem fairly confrontational towards us and almost egging people on to misbehave so they get their moment of glory. The rest of them are fine as is our GSO. The incident at the end was caused partially by confusion about not being allowed to walk in front of the seats (it was allowed at the London game) and having to then turn back and use an exit that was fairly unsafe due to ground conditions. The to do with the steward was caused by him allegedly swearing at one of our supporters who retaliated verbally.all very unfortunate and unecessary. Our GSO knows the score, thats all im saying. Hope everything calms down and we are all friends again lol.

Certainly wasn't the best exit for me 34 was pretty boggy and slippy. Felt sorry for the older Rams fan in front of me with his 2 sticks he was sliding all over the place.At one point I slipped and just managed to re gain my balance. Certainly don't think that exit should be used when the weather's bad.

Im happy to report that my mum will be coming back to the fold...ooohhh i felt like a preacher then :D

please can i ask....dont say TOO much nice stuff about the GSO.....he will be IMPOSSIBLE to live with if he gets wind of it  ;) LOLOL

but on a serious note....im glad that it was a new day today, everyones calmed down, everyone has spoken to everyone else, and all thats left to do is a manly group hug at the Bradford game (bagsy being in the middle!)

I fessed up to my other half that I had asked what yhe barmy army are spelling out with their 'give us a teeee' chants, and been mortified to get a polite email explaining what it was....he laughed (lots) at my shame.....

The stewards were over keen and looking for a rise I'm friends with the lad that got kicked out he wouldn't harm a fly yes he was upset and kicked an empty plastic cup but wouldn't you be unhappy with a lacklustre performance like that! Oldham fans were great bunch and I stayed in fleece till half 9! As for paraletic he stayed put all day after that so I think exaggerating

Archived