21 Feb:SL: Hull KR v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats KO 3pm

Who will win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Draw
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats

Can we field a team on Friday v Saints?

Cockayne played with injections but could not complete the game,Salters shoulder failed on return from long term injury, Albert Kelly new injury leg and Clarkson. Add to that Algood played with busted thumb waiting on operation suggests our squad of 27 is not enough.....hope Peacock has an answer!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your quick you may beat Saints to a loan deal for Jordan Tansey.

Pre-emptin a lack of enthusiasm about this, although I'm sure that isn't the case....Let me point out that Jordan is one of a rare bread of players ideally suited as a short term loan option.

You see, Jordan is able to maintain a very similar standard of performance regardless of whether he is playing with familar, long term team mates or with a group of guys he has just met. He is so rarely in sync with the rest of his team anyway it makes very little differance to him.

He'd fit right in the other 12 won't be in sync with each other either

Ex Duller though :no:

And knows how to score tries at your place.  B)

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Looks like its going to be a long season at Craven Park.

Coach seems pretty clueless (along with the half backs). No direction in the team without Campo. And the tackling don't get me started about our tackling!

Still we can always rely on our usual home win against Saints :ph34r:

Have my doubts that we will see any long term input from Campo. Think limitations at half back at moment are a result of missing Lunt and Boudebeza at acting half.

We are having to do so much tackling that eventually we let tries in but Cas and Wakefield failed to punish us and Warrington only managed it in last quarter.

All is not lost,Mantellato would have won the game this week if fit.

Batten down the hatches for a month or so, there is always the Cup!

Just had a text suggesting Rovers are thinking of signing Epilhame Lauaki as he cant get a game at Odsal.

Hmmm...

I kid you not mate, the text emanated from deepest, darkest Lsncashire too.

Seems trending on Twitter that Chester has been sacked! Obviously nothing concrete.

Danm. I was looking forward to seeing his side replicate the defensive structures of the visiting NRL teams, which he will no doubt have observed, stripped back, rebuilt and embedded in his Hull KR side since Sunday.

Archived