Batley v Featherstone

Halifax v Lock lane

Wakefield v Sheffield

Hull KR v Oldham

Toulouse v Leigh

Rochdale v Widnes

Hunslet v Salford

Dewsbury v York

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Toulouse - Leigh.

Massive test.

It'd be a great TV tie, if Sky can be bothered to take their crew over to France.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

ta couldn't find the full draw :yes:

Seeing as it was elbowed off the BBC News Channel for obvious reasons, I have to thank the Pontefract & Castleford Express for the info.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thought BBC has the Challenge Cup?

Not 'til the 6th round, in May. Sky have a deal for 1 match in the 5th round, one in the 6th, plus two of the quarter-finals in June.

The BBC are signed up for two 6th round matches, two quarter-finals and all matches from then on to Wembley.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

And here is the photo the BBC are using to announce the draw -

CeLYsrOWwAARaZ2.jpg

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/712370028402905088

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

And here is the photo the BBC are using to announce the draw -

CeLYsrOWwAARaZ2.jpg

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/712370028402905088

Its like a running joke, but one that isn't particularly funny.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Its like a running joke, but one that isn't particularly funny.

I think the page has been closed down at the moment, there was an awful lot of comments from rugby fans pointing out the error of their ways.

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

Seeing as it was elbowed off the BBC News Channel for obvious reasons, I have to thank the Pontefract & Castleford Express for the info.

Fantastic, it was brought to you by train?

Impressive.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

can't wait to go to spotland for our tie one of my favourite away days 

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

It'd be a great TV tie, if Sky can be bothered to take their crew over to France.

tie of the round, and with no announcement we can only hope they are looking into the logistics of it!

If it were at leigh I think we would know by now!

Archived