New signings

havenhater

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think before you start bigging up stevie over the lads who are here you should get the full story before knocking the lads who are still here fighting for there places.

Who's bigging him up?  Just saying he always put a shift in and would havebeen handy in the last 2 games when we could barely raise a bench. Wouldn't have been putting anybody's nose out of joint when we were down to 14. 

i think dan has gone now. Cant see him returning under this regime

That regime stuff is setting alarm bells off with me. It sounds like Dan and Stevie were surplus to requirements  irrespective of the official explanations for their departure. Trying to get a handle on what's occurring at the club is like plaiting snot.  Believe it or not the supporters are important and treating us like mushrooms (keep them in the dark and feed them on s##t ) won't put anything on the gate. The P.R. Is dismal.

That regime stuff is setting alarm bells off with me. It sounds like Dan and Stevie were surplus to requirements irrespective of the official explanations for their departure. Trying to get a handle on what's occurring at the club is like plaiting snot. Believe it or not the supporters are important and treating us like mushrooms (keep them in the dark and feed them on s##t ) won't put anything on the gate. The P.R. Is dismal.

i just think dan wasnt appreciated by the coach, which is a shame.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

i think dan has gone now. Cant see him returning under this regime

If by chance anyone from the bod does read this forum I've just calculated I'm spending (directly) more than £50 a month on Town. If we don't manage to get a team of 17 players on match day, not that much to ask I wouldn't of thought, then its not going to continue much longer.

Carefull marra. I see Voodoo's picked up on this---it would only take a post from Sir Jekyll and he'd be suggesting a Menage a trois . He's multi lingual you know. :girlinlove:

Non commentus.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

What a load of tripe thst is stevie came to watch with his partner that's all he has been realesed so there be it

My info came from people who spend a huge amount of their time raising funds for Town. They put loads in and take nowt out. They also know the players better than most of the people on here ,including me. If they say Stevie rocked up with his kit I take it as Gospel. You seem to push the Club line regardless---I'm beginning to think Inspector Clouseau should have a look at your credentials you little Minkee .   (Not now Cato!).  

I followed Stevie into the ground on Monday and he did have a Town shirt with "SCHOLEY" printed on the back (visible through his tracksuit top) but so what? Certainly didn't have any other kit with him. Boots Etc. And this was around 14:40pm

This is turning into C.S.I. Zebra Claims. If he'd offered to turn out much earlier in the day and been declined then he would hardly be lugging his gear round with him 20 minutes before kick off. This could all be put to bed if the Club confirm that his return to the amateur ranks is permanent and they have relinquished his contract---likewise Dan Rooney.  What is important is the composition of the squad for the must-win game at Swinton.  I need to know if we are going with 17 before I decide to invest 90quid to support them down there. 

Dan couldnt play monday regardless of him being selected. Not a rugby related matter. But i think the damage was done in that realtionship long before this weekend

Carefull marra. I see Voodoo's picked up on this---it would only take a post from Sir Jekyll and he'd be suggesting a Menage a trois . He's multi lingual you know.  :girlinlove:

Hey, keep me out of it, Sandy!

What you lads get up to in West Cumbria between matches is your own business.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

So it's Friday and we've added no one to this squad ? Are we going to have 17 this week? This will be the 3rd week if not ... Is this really happening at a championship rugby league club ? I think it's about time the rugby league intervened ...

Next home game if we don't have 17 are we going to see a reduction in admission prices?

This is something you would see in a second team league ffs !

Good luck to the players however many we have Sunday :)

Be interesting to see the squad this week. You would expect callum,verlinden and hulme to return. Carter could well be back and possibly tom and latu.

Archived