Oldham knock HKR out of the CC

town4me

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's gotta be hitting the budget big time it's hard to say we're the crowds are gonna come from we're playing decent stuff and still can't get the fans back

12 points vs london at home isnt decent stuff mate. Not as poor as us but yous arent far off. At least well still have the derby next year.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Credit where credit is due wonky, if we had played like them and ran team like batley very close twice beat Sheffield away , we would be disapointed with a sub 600 crowd because all we want is a bit of steel which bar they're result at Leigh they have shown.

12 points vs london at home isnt decent stuff mate. Not as poor as us but yous arent far off. At least well still have the derby next year.

there isn't much between the two squads it just we have had horrendous luck with injuries.

Credit where credit is due wonky, if we had played like them and ran team like batley very close twice beat Sheffield away , we would be disapointed with a sub 600 crowd because all we want is a bit of steel which bar they're result at Leigh they have shown.

i think theyve done well to get results, but if you look at the games against town and london its hard to say there playing good stuff.

You can say that wonky but until pv goes you wont win another game think its called player power

we will. We would have beaten you and London with a full squad to pick from. However it's a squad game and you have to go with what you have available.

I personally think we will beat haven at Blackpool and at home and Swindon but that will be about it. I hope I'm wrong and I am really hoping that if these meetings going on this week iron out a few problems between club coach and players and we move on , time is running out .

I personally think we will beat haven at Blackpool and at home and Swindon but that will be about it. I hope I'm wrong and I am really hoping that if these meetings going on this week iron out a few problems between club coach and players and we move on , time is running out .

rams and dogs at home have to be targets now and Oldham away too. If we can pick up and catch the eagles on an off day we can run them at theirs.

You can say that wonky but until pv goes you wont win another game think its called player power

well beat you lot at home, swinton at home and maybe dewsbury. But i think that will be it until the 8s. It would be ok chasing 1 down but hoping 2 teams collapse then i think we have little chance of survival

I think youse lot are way to negative there's 21 games left this season which is a hell of a lot of points to play for

you havent seen our last few performances mate

Batley ? We couldn't beat featherstone !!!

we turned it around last season so no reason we can't this season. If the jam can push them at batley then we can up here IF we get some form. I fully understand your glass is half empty.

well beat you lot at home, swinton at home and maybe dewsbury. But i think that will be it until the 8s. It would be ok chasing 1 down but hoping 2 teams collapse then i think we have little chance of survival

sure hope these clear the air talks work Wonky because on our recent form it's going to be a hell of a achievement to win them three I think.

we turned it around last season so no reason we can't this season. If the jam can push them at batley then we can up here IF we get some form. I fully understand your glass is half empty.

Lets face it -there was never anything in this guys glass. Oh, and the cod naivety is rather too clumsy. ------------"Did Haven get beat?"-------"Who do Haven play this week?"----Answers that could be found at the press of a button without coming on here. What's next??? "What colours do Haven play in?".  -----"Can you give me directions to the Recreation ground please? " Well and truly rumbled jambo!

we turned it around last season so no reason we can't this season. If the jam can push them at batley then we can up here IF we get some form

.......and have no more injuries......IF we can keep Callum, Sammut And Stacky fit primarily and most of the rest we have a chance for sure

I think youse lot are way to negative there's 21 games left this season which is a hell of a lot of points to play for

We don't do positive donald unlike most haven fans who are the polar opposite from us, you always think you are going to win, some will say you are deluded but I find it refreshing and a tad amusing. Even after we had beaten you 4 times last year most haven fans thought they were going to beat us in the final game at DP, it defied logic Keep the glass half full marra.  ;)

The difference so far between this season and last season is that even before Sammut joined we were dominating a few teams but couldn't turn the territory into points, then Sammut came and gave us that creative edge we had been missing. This year it is us that's being dominated and even with Sammut we look devoid of ideas at times. We need our forwards to recapture their form quickly, if they are being outmuscled then we will continue to struggle, that's just the nature of RL.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Archived