Oldham knock HKR out of the CC

town4me

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't know why folk are so against a merger

There's only 500 odd die hards left supporting each club .. 1 club would be successful in the championship and allow a second team to be run making a pathway to first team rugby for youngsters in the area ...

I honestly don't know why folk are so against a merger

There's only 500 odd die hards left supporting each club .. 1 club would be successful in the championship and allow a second team to be run making a pathway to first team rugby for youngsters in the area ...

there is very vocal minority who are dead against it and they are always the loudest. As it stands we have two paper thin squads that are getting found out in this league.

But would it attract a new generation of supporters ?

I think done correctly with professional input from the RFL then it could work and it would give the new club a clean slate to start again with Sponsors, build strong links with the local league clubs etc

Afraid I have zero faith in any positive contribution from Red Hall. Their attitude towards Cumbrian Rugby League stinks as exemplified by the way they arrange home fixtures for Town and Haven on the same day and in their choice of referees who's geographical location will always give rise to accusations of bias--whether justified or not. I think they would be perfectly sanguine to see the demise of the game up here and I include Barrow in that. It would free up funds for their crazy expansionist plans in other areas. The Welsh ambitions have been thwarted time and again but the RFL still insist on smashing their heads into that brick wall. Throwing money at the cheese-eating surrender monkeys seems to be top of their present wish list. 

Afraid I have zero faith in any positive contribution from Red Hall. Their attitude towards Cumbrian Rugby League stinks as exemplified by the way they arrange home fixtures for Town and Haven on the same day and in their choice of referees who's geographical location will always give rise to accusations of bias--whether justified or not. I think they would be perfectly sanguine to see the demise of the game up here and I include Barrow in that. It would free up funds for their crazy expansionist plans in other areas. The Welsh ambitions have been thwarted time and again but the RFL still insist on smashing their heads into that brick wall. Throwing money at the cheese-eating surrender monkeys seems to be top of their present wish list.

all the deluded ones up the road are blaming the referee for thier home defeat today.

Haven got beat ?

Realy ? I expected them to get a decent crowd today considering the weather and the good performances they have put in, they mmust be worried about how many the will get next Saturday if the weather isn't kind to them, there an FA cup semi-final on the box.

What's going to be different ? We've heard all the talk before ... Can't see past another 50/60 point loss

123, If I felt as miserable as you do each morning I think I would slit my own throat, it might be 50 and not 60 points and that would be an improvement wouldn't it ?

Not miserable bud I've expected this for a while now .. Only a matter of time until they're relagated .. Both us and haven

and both because they have weak squads bit of luck the 2 French players will help us out hard game on Sat Oldham are on fire at the minute

Archived