29 Apr: SL: Hull FC v Catalans Dragons KO 8pm

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Draw
    • Catalans Dragons

Based on the previous trip to Hull KR Catalans will have been tucked up in the Village Hotel Hull last night and acclimatised today. Straight after the match they will fly back to France and be on the beach tomorrow morning. All very efficient, trust that will translate to the pitch!

Team bus was at the Village yesterday.

Hopefully they're 'acclimatising' outside in this hailstorm at the moment.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the commentary on TalkSport 2, and Hull FC sound like they are bang on form. and not letting the Dragons get a foothold in the match.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have the commentary on TalkSport 2, and Hull FC sound like they are bang on form. and not letting the Dragons get a foothold in the match.

Of course, as soon as I posted that, the Catalans scored.  :ph34r:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lluis Anderson scores.

Ooh, is he eligible for Wales? ;) 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hull FC 20:6 Catalans

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Richards gets another try. Just going by radio commentary, this sounds like quite a match!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Naughton bounces it!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

20:14 at half time. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived