Match Thread. Featherstone Rovers v Halifax Sunday 29th May 2016

3 massive games today all 3 games will be bruising encounters, the leigh bradford game will take some beating, but think our game has the potential to match it, if we can repeat the form of the last few week and fax play to there potential could be a cracker, hope its not as tight as yesterdays game though, dont think my nerves could handle it.

Agree. Agree with Rob Lambert too - yesterday was a great advert for championship rugby. Leigh v Northern was v.good. However, Whitehaven v Workington equally enjoyable because of what was at stake.

Sky commentators went on a bit about size of the pitch - is it that much smaller? don't remember it being talked about last year.

FEV FAN  1964 - present.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway........

I thought Sheffield were sh*te today. Given the fighting spirit that some of the other teams in the lower half of the table have shown recently, relegation must be a real but unthinkable possibility for them. I just can't see which games are winnable for them at the minute. I wonder if that funding would still be forthcoming in the 3rd tier ??

London weren't much better though - I wish we could play them every week yet they still keep on picking up points. I'm sure a bad run of luck and form is due to them and they may yet regret their smug top2 predictions.

Agree with most of that. For me London are no better than last season, I just think standards around them have dropped. Bradford are nowhere near as good as last season and no disrespect to Batley and Fev but both Fax and Sheffield were much better than they were. Fev fans may look at that as me having a pop but I actually think its not a bad thing because long term it could see a rise in standards for this league as Sheffield will be better next year, Fev if they make the top 4 can plan for going full time eventually and Fax have a decision to make at the end of this year. This league with 6 full time teams just has to improve and maybe gives a couple of teams a realistic chance of gaining promotion where as at the moment the whole of the top 4 would get pumped by any of the bottom 4 in SL.

3 massive games today all 3 games will be bruising encounters, the leigh bradford game will take some beating, but think our game has the potential to match it, if we can repeat the form of the last few week and fax play to there potential could be a cracker, hope its not as tight as yesterdays game though, dont think my nerves could handle it.

Funny game isnt it, at the start of the season I would have been wondering how many points we would win by where as now its me hoping for a tight game because there is not a chance we will hammer Fev but I can see Fev hammering us. Fev at -8 Looks very tempting if I am been honest.

Funny game isnt it, at the start of the season I would have been wondering how many points we would win by where as now its me hoping for a tight game because there is not a chance we will hammer Fev but I can see Fev hammering us. Fev at -8 Looks very tempting if I am been honest.

Oxy my head tells me FEV by 6-8 points but i expect FAX to up their game considerably.Would not like to bet either way on the bookies handicap.Hope its a good game and a credit to the championship.

I'm in Wales watching on tv and dismayed,I never walk away but I had to today could not watch no more

Pathetic

To Blues Ox ,I know you would not take my bet before the season started on the head to head,but after today I will gladly give you that 50 quid to the charity of your choice,no problem ,if your gracious enough to accept,private message me and we'll sort it

Mark H

Forza Fev

Terrible and thanks to the lout sat behind me f ING all through the first half my children don't want to come back.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

What an absolute abject performance. Couldnt get to Blackpool today, and by God I am glad I didn't.

Where the heck do we go from here ?

I definitely need a drink, and probably a few more, !!

Archived