powell set for big fine

If it helps LeeF and anyone else desperately looking for an answer to help move this thread along from a JohnM slide show then quoted below is my excellent, unbiased and quite frankly brilliant take on what is now older than old news. Read it, admire it and applaud it you slaaaags.

A picture speaks a thousand words and is much more efficient, too. The ground has been gone over again and again by neutral observers yet some Cas fans just ignore those observers.

Uo next: dummy-spitting images.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's childish about being ###### off about the incessant whining and foot stamping from certain posters on here in the face of irrefutable evidence. The infantile stuff comes from those quarters and the ridicule is merited in my opinion.

it was done to death in the match thread and lo and behold, 48 hrs later a WIGAN fan starts a new thread - incessant whining seems to be coming from your own fans John. 

An OAP posting silly images on an RL forum - whatever next

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

If it helps LeeF and anyone else desperately looking for an answer to help move this thread along from a JohnM slide show then quoted below is my excellent, unbiased and quite frankly brilliant take on what is now older than old news. Read it, admire it and applaud it you slaaaags.

I think that you will find that it is a Trojan side show although his inability to answer straight forward questions is amusing. His constant claim contrary to all evidence that Thaler "had a stinker" is almost as funny

As for your quoted comment just remember that the audio and visual are not always 100% synced on a Sky broadcast. It is a "common" and well known issue. That will be why you think Wigan take the defender to the ground after held has been called etc

If you watch the game very carefully you will see that Wigan are very good at pushing the boundaries of legality due to them having been well trained and coached something which started with Maguire and has continued with Wane

And just for the record I am not a fan of Wigan, Cas or any other SL club

As for your quoted comment just remember that the audio and visual are not always 100% synced on a Sky broadcast. It is a "common" and well known issue. That will be why you think Wigan take the defender to the ground after held has been called etc

If you watch the game very carefully you will see that Wigan are very good at pushing the boundaries of legality due to them having been well trained and coached something which started with Maguire and has continued with Wane

Your first short paragraph here is pure genius. It'll have the WDL furious with themselves mumbling "Why didn't I think of that?".

Are you really being serious though? 

The second paragraph I fully agree with, however, if you watch the Wigan v Hull game a couple of weeks earlier, also reffed by Ben Thaler, he doesn't allow Wigan much latitude at the ptb at all. You might think it was a different ref. I doubt that Hull were trying to play the ball any quicker than Cas were but it sure looked like it.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

A picture speaks a thousand words and is much more efficient, too. The ground has been gone over again and again by neutral observers yet some Cas fans just ignore those observers.

Uo next: dummy-spitting images.

Such a precious little hypocrite, you've spent a week on here crying like a little baby, you cry in every Wigan thread yet have the cheek to say cas fans are dummy spitters ha ha. Unbelievable.

Three things here:

1)  You don't need anything but a casual glance never mind in depth scrutiny for seeing the limits being pushed. I think the risk/reward of ref patience and knowing the particular rules each ref focuses on help no end!

2) Why do we need to explain who we're a fan of and who we don't follow, an opinion doesn't have less merit because it's from a Warriors fan about Wigan!

3) Has Powell been fined yet? (off the cuff, on thread question, silly I know!)

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Your first short paragraph here is pure genius. It'll have the WDL furious with themselves mumbling "Why didn't I think of that?".

It's a good point, and in summer it's a known fact that light travels slower, molecules are further apart in heat than cold. So in summer your seeing images just slightly behind compared to winter. It's not a lot but it's significant......

It's a good point, and in summer it's a known fact that light travels slower, molecules are further apart in heat than cold. So in summer your seeing images just slightly behind compared to winter. It's not a lot but it's significant......

So, you're saying we should return to Winter rugby?

I always thought Vince Farrar would rip it up in SL.

That explains why you can see that old man on the Moon on Christmas adverts!

That explains why you can see that old man on the Moon on Christmas adverts!

You dissing Santa?

I think that you will find that it is a Trojan side show although his inability to answer straight forward questions is amusing. His constant claim contrary to all evidence that Thaler "had a stinker" is almost as funny

i) slide show, with all the pics like.

ii) not too sure about that, but how would we know? Doesn't seem to be when they're talking to players on screen.

iii) completely agree with that, but further to that the awful ruck we have today came from Sam-one (naming no names) trapping players to gain penalties.

Three things here:

1)  You don't need anything but a casual glance never mind in depth scrutiny for seeing the limits being pushed. I think the risk/reward of ref patience and knowing the particular rules each ref focuses on help no end!

2) Why do we need to explain who we're a fan of and who we don't follow, an opinion doesn't have less merit because it's from a Warriors fan about Wigan!

3) Has Powell been fined yet? (off the cuff, on thread question, silly I know!)

I was accused of favouring Wigan hence my comment. IT shouldn't matter who you support etc

Powells case will probably take 3-4 weeks as this is the norm for these types of cases

The second paragraph I fully agree with, however, if you watch the Wigan v Hull game a couple of weeks earlier, also reffed by Ben Thaler, he doesn't allow Wigan much latitude at the ptb at all. You might think it was a different ref. I doubt that Hull were trying to play the ball any quicker than Cas were but it sure looked like it.

Deadly serious. Try watching the same match simultaneously on satellite TV and Terrestrial TV and the former lags

I've also had the "enjoyment" nay sheer joy of watching games with refs audio and it doesn't sync correctly

Finally if you watch and listen carefully the refs calls don't always match what is happening in the pitch. They are ever so slightly ahead of the game.

i) slide show, with all the pics like.

ii) not too sure about that, but how would we know? Doesn't seem to be when they're talking to players on screen.

iii) completely agree with that, but further to that the awful ruck we have today came from Sam-one (naming no names) trapping players to gain penalties.

1. Amusing comment. Like it

2. See above post. If you watch and listen carefully it does happen

3. The awful PTB is down to how players are coached. Coaches basically send their teams out to cheat or if you like it another way to push the boundaries of what is and what isn't acceptable in order to gain advantages. All teams try to do it, some are better than others. Wigan have the 3/4 man tackle and slowing down the PTB off to a tee in most games

I was accused of favouring Wigan hence my comment. IT shouldn't matter who you support etc

That was my point it shouldn't matter and we shouldn't need to say !

But thanks for how long it takes!

Archived