Signings

andyram

Even if we are clear of relegation, the difference in next year's funding from winning the Plate

to finishing in 10th place is in excess of £75k - and that is the wages of a fair number of players!

As with most clubs and despite our success in the Challenge Cup, the club will make a loss this

year because of the reduced attendances (Bradford and Halifax in particular), declining other income streams

(Refurbished Function Rooms without Functions)and increasing maintenance costs on a 20 year old Stadium.

This loss has to be dealt with as well as considering the future playing requirements. However, I am sure

that the club will put as much as possible into the playing Budget but who knows what will be available?

Just consider what £2.00 per week from each member of our fan base into the Squad-builder would bring in terms of Player

Recruitment? Say 600 at £104.00 pa !!!!!!

spot on Lram.It is about time the club some money for a change!

Is this a cryptic anagram reply Silcoates? I hope you didn't attend the School of your name the Masters would be so disappointed!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Us and mutts in the plate final

Ha in your dreams!

Write to this fella :santa:  he might be able to help!  

Something along the lines of....

Dear Santa, my team are rubbish at the moment, so please can we have some new players? (and I didn't get the Action Barbie I asked for last year either), Yours Tranquilizer (age 7)

:airkiss:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Ha in your dreams!

Dear Santa, my team are rubbish at the moment, so please can we have some new players? (and I didn't get the Action Barbie I asked for last year either), Yours Tranquilizer (age 7)

:airkiss:

:tongue:  :tongue:  Still think Rams  and dogs 6th and 7th - dogs should just about edge it.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Ha in your dreams!

:airkiss:OH dear dolls at your age.Cant you pull a real barbie.lol

Too little too late!

Too little too late!

I bet you hear that all the time!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I bet you hear that all the time!

It's funny you should say that...

Archived