30 Jun: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Hull FC KO 8pm (TV)

A lack of discipline could cost Hull their season,then ofcourse,they will blame a referee rather than their players.Hope they sort out their discipline problems.

Are you stirring the pot cookey?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought the ref had a blinder.

One of the more accurate uses of a word, in this case.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Interesting to read Radford reflecting that they'd get wet weather in the Grand Final. Is there a play off to decide who is going to face them?

"We got taught some lessons in how to play wet weather rugby. What worries me is this was perfect Grand Final weather and we weren't patient enough to handle it."

:huh:

I think you've been a tad mischievous there.

I put it on a plate and you couldn't resist.

Naturally.

"We got taught some lessons in how to play wet weather rugby. What worries me is this was perfect Grand Final weather and we weren't patient enough to handle it."

:huh:

I think you've been a tad mischievous there.

I learnt from a master.

Good to see Hudds buckling down last night.  :ph34r:

Well, you certainly kicked our butt, or butted our butt.

Or summat.

They seem to have found their mojo do Hudds.

We bring it out every now and then, usually once every half a dozen games or so. 

Magic weekend being the previous time.

Then we polish it and put it back.

I jokingly (!) said we would win by 10 and we did - makes me wish I was a man!

Just a man?  :huh:

Attendance given as just over 4000! The top team in the league v a team fighting to stay in SL.

What happened to the Hull away following with free transport on offer? Or were they the crowd?

Do the people of Huddersfield deserve a SL team? What was the original franchise criteria? 10,000 crowds?

While Rome burns the RFL fiddle. Something must be done. Do Huddersfield need to find a more appropriate ground?

Just under 1,200 from Hull which was a very good turnout for a Thursday night sky game 70 miles away.

It seems our fans have voted with their feet and cash after the last few weeks, well the season a whole really, a shame, but understandable, our small fan base isn't like the other clubs as i've said many times with far more older and younger fans and not many in between.

I have no doubt that some of the stay-aways are the ones who complain we can't attract top class players, or indeed keep our top class youngsters, but yet refuse to come and pay and support the club because we aren't winning etc, vicious circle.

Saying that though it did seem a lot more of a positive vibe around the vast empty seats than usual and the atmosphere was particularly good too, although winning helps!

Archived