Predictions

Blind side johnny

You rape wakey for scraps your in top half of league. You dont strengthen and its yo-yo time again

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

My revised prediction now that most of the dust has settled:

1. Hull KR

2. London

3. Featherstone

4. Batley

5. Toulouse

6. Swinton

7. Halifax

8. Dewsbury

9. Bradford

10. Sheffield

11. Rochdale

12. Oldham

I'm pretty confident about 1 & 2 and the top five as a whole, the other seven could be something of a lottery highly dependent upon DR.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

8 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

My revised prediction now that most of the dust has settled:

1. Hull KR

2. London

3. Featherstone

4. Batley

5. Toulouse

6. Swinton

7. Halifax

8. Dewsbury

9. Bradford

10. Sheffield

11. Rochdale

12. Oldham

I'm pretty confident about 1 & 2 and the top five as a whole, the other seven could be something of a lottery highly dependent upon DR.

Shows what a good league it could be next season. When I saw Oldham at the bottom my first thought was not a chance but someone has to come bottom and in my eyes it could be any of those teams you have in your bottom 5.

I see on the back page of the press your mighty leader reckons better than 8th although his team selection/availability is getting a bit thin already!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

On 04/01/2017 at 0:12 PM, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Go on then for a laugh (although on reviewing it I realise it does look remarkably like TPH's). After the 'regular' season:

1st Hull KR - by a wide margin but not as wide as Leigh's last season

2nd London - should finish here but will be just in front of 3rd

3rd/4th Batley/Featherstone - could be in any order with not much to choose between them as last year

5th 'Fax - not far behind 4th

6th Toulouse - home form will see them finish up the table but as with most French teams they won't travel well

7th Oldham

8th Dewsbury

9th Swinton - 7th - 9th could be in any order

10th Bradford - if someone saves them from the 'liquidiser' they'll retain enough of their current squad to see them safe

11th Rochdale - I think the experience of those above of playing in the championship will mean an early return to C1

12th Sheffield - have they got enough (any) players yet? Looking at their forum even their fans don't appear to know.

Well after todays result lets hope their away form isn't that clever or a few of you might need to move them up a few places...

Nice start though.. Cant beat a Batley drubbing to bring a smile...

On Saturday, February 04, 2017 at 4:38 PM, NickD said:

Well after todays result lets hope their away form isn't that clever or a few of you might need to move them up a few places...

Nice start though.. Cant beat a Batley drubbing to bring a smile...

The trouble with schottenfreude is it don't last long. :negative:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived