Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpotTheBall85

Super 8's fixtures

Looks like 7 losses then ? going off last few weeks . . 

Which farmer has CH asked if we can use his field for next year as I don't see any alternative ?

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

10 hours ago, Roughyedz said:

Looks like 7 losses then ? going off last few weeks . . 

Which farmer has CH asked if we can use his field for next year as I don't see any alternative ?

We?

11 hours ago, Dave Naylor said:

We?

Yes . . I'm a Yonner through and through I had a belly full of defeats in the early 1970's ( think they won 18 out of 80 Match's, and I saw every match ) I said to myself NEVER AGAIN . but still kept going along for next 35 years. I sold thousands upon thousands of lottery tickets in the Ray Hatton era that allowed the club to sign Ashton, Worrall,  Flanagan, Foy and Goodway. What did that team win , just a 2nd Div Premiership. . .I feel I've put more than a lifetime of cash over ORLFC counter over nearly 60 years or so, . . . I think that I have a right to voice my opinions. . . . . As the missing 4,000 spectators already have done ! 1 ! 

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

and we have just signed eight Huddersfield under nineteens as a insurance. one of our old players tom ashton as signed for dewsbury

Struggled to apply himself? Why do you say that, injuries were cruel to Tom at Oldham,every game he played in, he looked like the real deal at centre,power and pace to burn. If it wasn't for the injuries he would have been a nailed on starting centre for us and I never saw any lack of application from him. 

Agree 34, thought he looked an handful whenever he played for us, just never got a run of games through injuries.

I can't recall any player who hasn't applied themselves under Scott 

Statistics don't mean players don't apply themselves!! Chewy did well on Sunday but I bet his "statistics" will appear to show he did nothing. Give the lad a break for crying out loud.

hes had his break all season from the start, we are in the mess were in now through rank bad halve backs that have done nothing all season never once as he been replaced we have signed forwards and threequarters but never a scrum halve or stand off and now its to late we are stuck with 5 drives and a kick the game plan will never change.