Keighley Predictions

bomberisgod

49 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Predicting Town results is impossible for me , but i hope we give them a game  , i expect after all the pre-season hype we can be more than competitive in every game , keeping a close eye on our discipline is key .

Check the odds bookmakers are quoting before predicting they are usually correct 90% of the time, otherwise they would not be in business.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, haven n proud said:

It's clowns like you that spoils a forum.i would be disappointed if haven don't finish above town,It's wether we can survive injuries.

Don’t come on it then.

Only business in Britain to pay their bill on time yet still appear on the list. Unless of course it’s more lies. Bunch of fly by nights it’ll catch up with them eventually.

11 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

Don’t come on it then.

Only business in Britain to pay their bill on time yet still appear on the list. Unless of course it’s more lies. Bunch of fly by nights it’ll catch up with them eventually.

Anyone's entitled to come on here to discuss rugby not havens financial affairs grow up!!

MODERATOR: Geordie townie,Haven n proud is a contributor to this forum and is more than welcome to participate.This forum is for all fans of rugby league not just Workington town fans,at the moment we have around 10  fans who are from  Whitehavenand,so far they have been no problem at all,of course you will get the odd occasion where things get heated but, I always allow an extra bit leeway to allow it to get back on the right track to save me getting involved.Geordie townie,you yourself are a respected poster on this forum so, I would suggest you allow Haven n proud to have is say on this forum just has you do yourself.Thankyou..(PS:No snide remarks please);) 

3 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

My point being if he’s coming on a Town forum he should expect Haven to take stick.

The 2nd part of my post was fact based.

Would you a Sunderland fan go on a Newcastle forum and not expect to get stick?

Rugby isn’t football though marra rugby is a family game but you wouldn’t think it at recent games fans of rugby normally get on the thing is in this area like it or hate it we need each other life is too short to argue over sport 

1 minute ago, Havenfan13 said:

Rugby isn’t football though marra rugby is a family game but you wouldn’t think it at recent games fans of rugby normally get on the thing is in this area like it or hate it we need each other life is too short to argue over sport 

Wigan and Saints fans won’t have the same either then?

I argue with my dad over sport every time I speak to him as we both have different opinions.

At the end of the day both clubs are in the same boat this year it' town who are splashing the cash and good luck to you, might end up with promotion but as haven found out last year it might not but credit for taking the risk, Geordie u seem to have a short memory as it wasn't long ago Town had the begging bowl out and if the sellafield rumour mill was correct hours away from folding, This year haven are struggling financially but will hopefully get through it.

12 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

To be fair I don’t have anything against the Supporters or players of Whitehaven and never have as some are good friends, it’s more the way the club conducts itself.

That side of it frustrates even us marra 

And yet another topic ending up taking about Haven.... Must be pretty dire over on thier own forum .

someone should start a thread entitled "anything haven"

Town by 16 , Cougars have had a poor pre season and are still trying to gel. Discipline will be key as will getting doran as much of the ball as possible 

41 minutes ago, wonderofwood said:

And yet another topic ending up taking about Haven.... Must be pretty dire over on thier own forum .

someone should start a thread entitled "anything haven"

Town by 16 , Cougars have had a poor pre season and are still trying to gel. Discipline will be key as will getting doran as much of the ball as possible 

this is the baffling thing , some people will use pre season to supprt their theories when more often than not a team with a poor pre season goes on and has a good season and others who have a cracking pre season can sometimes fall well below expectations . Haven and Town can both be used as examples of this in 2017 .

9 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

this is the baffling thing , some people will use pre season to supprt their theories when more often than not a team with a poor pre season goes on and has a good season and others who have a cracking pre season can sometimes fall well below expectations . Haven and Town can both be used as examples of this in 2017 .

I think coaches would prefer an uninterrupted pre season. Lingards published comments about his sides showings have been brutal. Hope he doesn't get a reaction .

is there a post you make without      Including Haven ?

Its a shame we couldnt have got another friendly arranged for this weekend as it looks like we are going to be going to keighley after a very poor pre season schedule.

Hopefully after 2 easy wins against mediocre sides and a poor peformance against haven we wont get caught cold in the first couple of games.

2 hours ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Its a shame we couldnt have got another friendly arranged for this weekend as it looks like we are going to be going to keighley after a very poor pre season schedule.

Hopefully after 2 easy wins against mediocre sides and a poor peformance against haven we wont get caught cold in the first couple of games.

I bet being able to arrange a friendly in this weather is like finding rocking horse ****. Pitches are terrible

No idea at all how the match will pan out if I'm honest. It was hard to gauge any sort of form from the Haven game because we only had 13 men on the pitch for ten mins. Hopefully the knocks the players picked up ( with the exception of Scott) aren't too bad and Leon has a fit squad to pick from. Any news on the injury front?

I'm going for a 8 point win based on the potential in out squad.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Archived