30 Sept: Qualifiers: Hull Kingston Rovers v Widnes Vikings KO 3pm

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/09/18 at 14:00

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

Its not been a good look all season tbh.

Very true. What I can’t fathom is that people genuinely thought we could win this game. This is the type of performance Widnes have dished up each and every week and why we only won 3 regular season games and have been beaten by 3 lower division sides in the 8s

Widnes are rubbish

Summat doesn't feel right when Hull KR are under pressure and have to drop out from under their own posts yet, inexplicably, manage to field their own kick. I know Vaivai knocked on but why didn't Rovers boot the drop out 60m downfiled like every other drop out you see?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I'm predicting Widnes score first this second half to give some sort of authenticity to it.

As I type it, Heremaia drops the ball.

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

Very true. What I can’t fathom is that people genuinely thought we could win this game. This is the type of performance Widnes have fished up each and every week and why we only won 3 regular season games and have been beaten by 3 lower division sides in the 8s

Widnes are rubbish

I disagree.

I believe we aspire to be rubbish.

We are far worse than that.

Anyhow, Leuluia's just come back on so the fightback begins.

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

Just now, Spidey said:

Their professional pride has been wanting all season. I doubt they’d suddenly jump into action for the last game

Partly my point. If they had any pride remaining, they would have put up a decent fight knowing others would question their integrity. Presumably, they will be hoping someone wants to contract them in future to play Rugby League? 

Your assertion that I need to have my brain examined is offensive and uncalled for. That is the end of my conversation with you. 

3 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Summat doesn't feel right when Hull KR are under pressure and have to drop out from under their own posts yet, inexplicably, manage to field their own kick. I know Vaivai knocked on but why didn't Rovers boot the drop out 60m downfiled like every other drop out you see?

Its long been my opinion that you should always go short when dropping out.

You have a 50/50 chance of getting the ball back and either way you are defending your own line.

2 minutes ago, Northern Eel said:

Partly my point. If they had any pride remaining, they would have put up a decent fight knowing others would question their integrity. Presumably, they will be hoping someone wants to contract them in future to play Rugby League? 

Your assertion that I need to have my brain examined is offensive and uncalled for. That is the end of my conversation with you. 

Well I can’t answer your questions if it’s the end of the conversation now can I ???

Widnes break with three on two but the pass goes forward and just to be sure, Heremaia knocks on.

Again.

1 minute ago, Northern Eel said:

Its not that they don't want "to put up a decent fight".

They are incapable of putting up a decent fight.

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

Widnes on the break again but another forward pass brings it to a halt.

Vaivai scores.

24-0.

2 minutes ago, Northern Eel said:

I hear you, but they are also professionals and have shown a growing disregard for that status. Basic core skills have disappeared. 

They disappeared on about game 6 this year. They’re not going to magically appear on game 30 or whatever it is. 

21 minutes left and Hull KR are 24-0 up.

Widnes go for the short kick off and Rovers get the ball near half way....bit different to just knocking on I suppose.

1 minute ago, MZH said:

Yes I would say so.

They have not been beaten a full time time team in over six months. 

You have to go a long way to see a record that disgraceful.

I did laugh at Widnes for a while but I'm getting to the point that a club

with a respectful history is now a team that I pity and wonder how low things can go........

Archived