30 Sept: Qualifiers: Hull Kingston Rovers v Widnes Vikings KO 3pm

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/09/18 at 14:00

Hull KR penalty, Hall going for goal.

26-0.

All we need now is three Widnes tries....

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Widnes go for another short kick off...

And Rovers gratefully receive it and are on the attack once again.

Rovers hand over sees Stefan Marsh knocking on and handing them it back.

Hall scores, reaping the benefits of the Widnes generosity.

30-0.

Just now, Hullfan said:

Could this be widnes worried about sharing the parachute payment with another super league club, if kr was to go down. Just a thought 

First I've heard of it.

Tomkins knocks on over the line again.

Is he taking this "make it look convincing" a little too far?

2 minutes ago, chuffer said:

Are you questioning our integrity or pride there?

I'm not exactly sure what he's on about.

I actually ought to point out that when I suggested it was the first time I'd heard about it, I meant in the last 5 milliseconds.

8,232 attendance, the majority going home happy in spite of a suggestion they may have been short changed.

Chris Houston is helped off the field, sad as this is his final appearance on a RL pitch.

6 minutes ago, chuffer said:

Are you questioning our integrity or pride there?

Both, its well known if another sl club got relegated then the parachute payment would be split between the, 2.  So clearly widnes av turned up or not to get hammered this game to make sure kr stay in the sl. I for one hope we never ever see widnes in sl ever again 

1 minute ago, Hullfan said:

Both, its well known if another sl club got relegated then the parachute payment would be split between the, 2.  So clearly widnes av turned up or not to get hammered this game to make sure kr stay in the sl. I for one hope we never ever see widnes in sl ever again 

Nothing gets passed you, eh quick draw

2 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

Wowsers ????

1 minute ago, Hullfan said:

Chuffer was winding you up.

Widnes player in the bin, their last chance has gone now I think.

Will Oakes knocks on with the line at his mercy, very convincing.

The hooter goes and puts everyone out of their misery.

Apart from the Rovers fans who have seen their heroes put Widnes to the sword in spite of enormous pressure and nerves.

Archived