2019 squad.

mickhornet

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well done Hornets for resigning Elliott Jenkins. He made a good debut with 2 tries and many assists with Wales’ World Cup qualification. From what I’ve seen he looks a very skilful and exciting young prospect. The new team is shaping up nicely.

Coaches:

Carl Foster;  assistant Anthony Stewart

Backs:

Dec Kay, Ben Morris, Seta Tala, Paddy Flynn, Danny Price, 

Shaun Ainscough, Elliott Jenkins

Hooker/utility: 

Ben Moores, Stu Howarth, Dec Gregory, Scott Moore

Forwards:

Lee Mitchell, Joe Ryan, Carl Forster, Mike Weldon, Ryan Millington,

Jack Cottington, Ellis Gillam

“Gandalf” you purport to be a Swinton fan but you hide behind a pseudonym & everything you post is at best negative and at worst extremely mischievous. You consistently post such things about the club without a shred of evidence to back them up. Wasn’t  my intention to get involved on another club’s forum, but I can’t let that comment (second paragraph) go unchallenged because it completely undermines the efforts that have taken place over the past 16 months.

On 11/16/2018 at 10:05 AM, Gavinr said:

Scott Moore signed i heard - without doubt a class signing - would be a worry having three hookers though all on decent money 

Think 2 can play in the halfsthe half’s

and your right quality signing

On 11/15/2018 at 9:16 AM, steve wild said:

“Gandalf” you purport to be a Swinton fan but you hide behind a pseudonym & everything you post is at best negative and at worst extremely mischievous. You consistently post such things about the club without a shred of evidence to back them up. Wasn’t  my intention to get involved on another club’s forum, but I can’t let that comment (second paragraph) go unchallenged because it completely undermines the efforts that have taken place over the past 16 months.

Hi Steve, got to take you to task over that one. I can't see what is wrong in a guy showing concern over his clubs spending. All Rugby League fans have concerns about the finances of their club, and a fan showing concern over wether or not his club is overspending in my opinion is ok. What happened to free speech, can't see how his opinion undermines the efforts of the last 16 months at your club.

Don't know Gandalf, can't particularly remember any of his posts.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

13 hours ago, steve wild said:

No problem with free speech whatsoever Baron , but it cuts both ways. Free speech when delivered, by definition, can surely be challenged? Seems you’re championing free speech, but denying mine? 

Not at all Steve, just questioning the logic of how an expression of concern undermines the club or work done for the club.

Feel free and speak out my son.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Thanks for supporting my right to say what I think. I think Mr Wild has got his knickers in a twist over a pretty innocuous statement. 

Unfortunately dissent from the party line is frowned on at the Lions. Everything is rosy all the time...

I am interested in spending at all Rugby clubs not least my own. 

BTW I enjoy the Rochdale forum - hope you don't mind me posting occasionally folks. 

Archived