2019 Fixtures

Wandering pete

I think its later Pete.

Clubs get a draft around the middle of the month and then have a few days to tweak it.  So the official release is nearer the end of the month. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the League 1 fixtures are further delayed due to Hemel dropping out.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wonderofwood said:

Off to Batley first.. not a bad set of fixtures for Barrow . First 5 games are all winnable and then you go to Widnes 

Don't know how winnable they are, maybe competetive is closer to the mark but know what you mean. At least we don't start Tornoto away and Toulouse at home or soemething like that.

Shipbuilider01.png

5 hours ago, wonderofwood said:

They should be online shortly mate. You play away at Barrow on good Friday and at home on the last weekend in August

Good Friday at Barrow eh?   Well you can bring in all the supernatural help prayer will bring but we are going to whip yas this year unless the weather comes in again and you over water the pitch again...its Biblical I tell you....God won't help you this time around.  The Pack is coming for you bunch of grave robbers!

And wait until you see our new lineup...slick and quick Vic!

2 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Good Friday at Barrow eh?   Well you can bring in all the supernatural help prayer will bring but we are going to whip yas this year unless the weather comes in again and you over water the pitch again...its Biblical I tell you....God won't help you this time around.  The Pack is coming for you bunch of grave robbers!

And wait until you see our new lineup...slick and quick Vic!

??

Archived